Rez-V w/ HOT-ROX?

Hey guys, I’ve read up on some of the testosterone supplements and decided to buy a bottle of Rez-V. Is this okay to take WITH HOT-ROX (which I’ve taken before)?

I plan on getting on the Waterbury summer project 8 wk program within this week sometime when my supps come in. I’d really like to shed off this fat.

I’m about 6’4 210 lbs with (last time I checked anyway) 13.4% BF. I wanna be down to 10 or less. I wanna be lean and lose some of this extra fat around my mid section. I’ve been a very busy full-time work and college guy and have been trying to stay under the weights for about 8 months now. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks ahead of time.

[quote]Rob_153 wrote:
Hey guys, I’ve read up on some of the testosterone supplements and decided to buy a bottle of rez-v. Is this okay to take WITH Hot-Rox (which I’ve taken before)?[/quote]

These products are fine to use together.

I’d re-test your tolerance of the two combined if you take 2 or 3 Rez-V or HOT-ROX alone…

while i can’t speak for HOT-ROX, i found i only need one Spike if i’m taking Rez-V.