T Nation

REZ-V: Stacked or On Its Own?

I have been thinking about buying REZ-V and wanted some advice with it. Should it be stacked with anything? or just taken on its own?

[quote]Green40003 wrote:
I have been thinking about buying REZ-V and wanted some advice with it. Should it be stacked with anything? or just taken on its own?[/quote]

REZ-V, is great for health benefits and to keep conversion of test into estrogen from occurring greatly. If you want to maximize Testosterone production using it and a product like Alpha Male and ZMA should help keep T levels naturally high.

D

anyone have good things to say about REZ-V?

cheers, i know it is good for ones health, and it does raise test…i just dont want bitch tits or n e thing…it is an anti estrogen too so i guess its got it all lol

im pretty sure it actually prevents bitch tits, and actually will help get rid of them.

Not to thread jack, but what are the long term effects on t-boosters, after getting off them? I’m in a boat where I’m at that last 20 ish lbs that won’t come off. Diet seems right on, and routine is good, supps are good. Am I a candidate? How will it affect my hormonal system long-term?

[quote]Jayhawk08 wrote:
Not to thread jack, but what are the long term effects on t-boosters, after getting off them? I’m in a boat where I’m at that last 20 ish lbs that won’t come off. Diet seems right on, and routine is good, supps are good. Am I a candidate? How will it affect my hormonal system long-term?[/quote]

Odds are it’s your diet. A test booster won’t work some kind of magic that diet and hard training can’t do.

whats your diet like?

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Jayhawk08 wrote:
Not to thread jack, but what are the long term effects on t-boosters, after getting off them? I’m in a boat where I’m at that last 20 ish lbs that won’t come off. Diet seems right on, and routine is good, supps are good. Am I a candidate? How will it affect my hormonal system long-term?

Odds are it’s your diet. A test booster won’t work some kind of magic that diet and hard training can’t do.[/quote]

True, but if you have diet and training covered increased test is always beneficial in dropping the fat. Guys with higher fat deposits are usually deficient in test and running high on estrodial.

Jayhawk, a test booster like Alpha Male won’t have any negative effect on your hormonal system.

In regard to the question on good things to say about REZ-V, I have been on it since Biotest released it and feeling the benefits of a lot of test running through my veins and just feeling healthy period. Of course I periodically run Alpha Male or TRIBEX and consistently use Flameout and now Superfood so I am sure they have something to do with that as well in addition to consistent weight training and activity.

D

I have been using for 2 months 2 a day for 5 days and off for 2 days. The only complain I have is that it does not come in a larger size.

I have dropped noticable fat round the ab area…Lost place to lose and face has thinned out. I also switched to the TBT split 3 times a week and HIIT traing 4 times a week.

Other sups I take are Fish oil and whey protien on the weekends…need a break from steak, bison, fish, chicken and lean roast beef during the week…

do you need to cycle REZ-V?