T Nation

REZ-V, Se7en, & HOT-ROX Schedule

My question is for my fiance who is doing cardio, 3-4 times a week, for 30 mins ,sometimes an a hour and a half…in a week and a half we’ll get back to sprints once a week.

She is backing off, on the lifting to one or two whole body sessions a week.More than likely one, unless she decides to train with me.

I had ordered her some Se7en, REZ-V, and HOT-ROX.

How should she use these with her current schedule??

Or should she NOT use one until she gets back to her 3-4 times a week?

PS her diet isn’t super strict right now either. She’s eating clean, but not precise. She’s having a lay off for a few…

Thanks

What are her goals?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
What are her goals?[/quote]

Her goal is fat loss. C’mon, it’s summertime!!

She has a good amount of muscle. So she’s not concerned as much with a slight loss in muscle. She says a 10 lb drop in fat would be perfect for her…

[quote]luckytats wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
What are her goals?

Her goal is fat loss. C’mon, it’s summertime!!

She has a good amount of muscle. So she’s not concerned as much with a slight loss in muscle. She says a 10 lb drop in fat would be perfect for her…
[/quote]

Sorry- it wasn’t obvious from your post, especially considering the following:

How is she going to expect to see any results without a strict diet? Fat loss isn’t easy, why sabotage it with a not so perfect diet? All of the pills in the world aren’t going to help counteract that.

Just follow the specific dosing requirements for each thing you bought and help her get her diet on point so they are useful.

For best results I would go with:

-One serving of HOT-ROX upon waking and another 15 mins before lunch.
-Rez-V with breakfast.
-Follow a diet similar to Waterbury’s simplify fat loss article. Which is basically Veg and lean meat/egg white etc all day except for one serving of surge during workout.

Also remember to include healthy fats drizzle veg with olive oil and take fish oil caps.

-Personally I find I can get away with some fruit in the morning and in the post workout meal and get good results.

Let her give this a try, hit it hard for a few weeks up the cardio, keep protein intake high (Stock up on Metabolic Drive) and she will be in great shape.