T Nation

Rez-V Question

Tim Patterson wrote:
CU AeroStallion wrote:
so now what do we use to curtail the estrogen since M is gone?

Unless you have proof of an estrogen problem – blood tests or nipple soreness (not just water retention) – then leave estrogen alone. Your body needs estrogen for libido, and bone and blood health.

For the vast majority of young males, unless you have a bona-fide estrogen problem, or you’re going to use gonzo amounts of aromatizing androgens, don’t take an anti-estrogen. You simply don’t need it.

should what Tim Patterson said also apply to REZ-V?

Yes and no. Rez-V is marketing as an anti-e. However, as Cy Wilson or anyone else worth their salt would tell you Rez-V is a poor substitute for a product like Nolvadex or even Clomid for PCT.

Now having said that, if you’re natural or perhaps using something like Alpha Male then a product like this become a bit more purposeful. Also remember that rez is supposed to have anti-cancer properties as well. However, since they put anti estrogen right on the bottle its again clear that’s what they are asserting product is aimed at.

I have used Rez-V but IMO I will always choose Nolvadex for true anti-estogen purposes. Still this product probably does have some merit to it

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Yes and no. Rez-V is marketing as an anti-e. However, as Cy Wilson or anyone else worth their salt would tell you Rez-V is a poor substitute for a product like Nolvadex or even Clomid for PCT.

Now having said that, if you’re natural or perhaps using something like Alpha Male then a product like this become a bit more purposeful. Also remember that rez is supposed to have anti-cancer properties as well. However, since they put anti estrogen right on the bottle its again clear that’s what they are asserting product is aimed at.

I have used Rez-V but IMO I will always choose Nolvadex for true anti-estogen purposes. Still this product probably does have some merit to it[/quote]

This is correct with regards to the Anit-e properties of Rez-V.

To take it a step further Rez-V is considered an all around good health supplement.

Media spot light on resveratrol, the key ingredient in Rez-V, is increasing lately as more studies are being conducted with it.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/040106a.aspx

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/culture/articles/030929/29wine.div.htm