REZ-V Peter North Effect?

I saw this question in the Rez-V thread and wonder if anyone has experienced this.

No, I for one havent. I have heard that if you’re looking to shoot a big load, maca is the way to go.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
No, I for one havent. I have heard that if you’re looking to shoot a big load, maca is the way to go.[/quote]

You are still young so you shouldn’t have the same issues us old farts have. It seems I have been shooting dust but I have been getting a lot of action lately. Maybe I just need a rest.

Time to google maca.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
No, I for one havent. I have heard that if you’re looking to shoot a big load, maca is the way to go.

You are still young so you shouldn’t have the same issues us old farts have. It seems I have been shooting dust but I have been getting a lot of action lately. Maybe I just need a rest.

Time to google maca.[/quote]

You started farting dust and now you are shooting dust.

That sucks!

Ask proteinpowda what enabled him to blast his chin on ocassion. I believe he attributed it to flax, but better to go straight to the source.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Time to google maca.[/quote]

Thats why I said “I’ve heard…”

I think I recall Barney saying that he takes alot of ZMA and he shoots a bigger load. Barney, has your girlfriend noticed the same thing?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I think I recall Barney saying that he takes alot of ZMA and he shoots a bigger load. Barney, has your girlfriend noticed the same thing?[/quote]

I didn’t know Barney’s hand can talk. Does he have some weird sock puppet thing going on?

Peter North claims that celery helps him shoot bigger loads. I took Rez-V and just got my hand more action. I think my loads were consistant with what they were before though. So that would mean, if I kept the same frequency, I would like have had bigger loads.

Take more zinc. It may take a day or two, but you will notice an increase in load size.

Take selenium. I don’t mean in a multivitamin either, I mean haul your ass to the vitamin shop, and get a container of selenium. It makes it more fluid like (not watery, but fluid like). Sorta like going from grease to oil.

Try take a C and an E pill on the side.

I have found that a pound of Brocolli a day, everday, seems to increase both my horniness, hardness and definent increase in load size.

That was all experience. I have HEARD that maca root, l-arginine, and horny goat weed can all increase load size. But neve tried any of them.

And My hand doesn’t seem to care one way or the other.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Time to google maca.

I think I recall Barney saying that he takes alot of ZMA and he shoots a bigger load. Barney, has your girlfriend noticed the same thing?[/quote]

Yes, you are correct. Except for the girlfriend part.

He eats a wholepack of celery before a shoot. (which is a lot).
For me just one stalk works.
He’s friends with Tommy Lee of Motley Crue and there’s a section in Lee’s book on this, also recommends drinking loads of orange Kool-Aid for extra flavour!

The only thing I have noticed that has an effect on this is the amount of water you drink.

When I drink a lot of water 3-4 liters a day, volume definatly increases, my GF definatly notices lol.

www.peternorthssecret.com

Guaranteed to have you chuckin buckets of custard! haha!

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Take more zinc. It may take a day or two, but you will notice an increase in load size.

Take selenium. I don’t mean in a multivitamin either, I mean haul your ass to the vitamin shop, and get a container of selenium. It makes it more fluid like (not watery, but fluid like). Sorta like going from grease to oil.

Try take a C and an E pill on the side.

I have found that a pound of Brocolli a day, everday, seems to increase both my horniness, hardness and definent increase in load size.

That was all experience. I have HEARD that maca root, l-arginine, and horny goat weed can all increase load size. But neve tried any of them.

And My hand doesn’t seem to care one way or the other.[/quote]

Too bad you didn’t post this earlier, I already made my run to the store.

I picked up maca and l-arginine. We’ll see if it works before I start adding more into the mix.

Celery is supposed to make the load taste better. According to the Journal of Urology, maca makes rats mate more and produce more semen per shot.

Zap, as Chad points out in todays cool tip, big loads and big triceps are directly proportional. Just something to think about.

[quote]stockzy wrote:
www.peternorthssecret.com

Guaranteed to have you chuckin buckets of custard! haha![/quote]

Shit… it says here the herbal extract is… 500% concentrated!!!1!1

I’m getting my credit card out.

Of every supplement and test booster Ive tried, nothing works as well for this as ZMA does.

I have been taking ZMA, and Alpha Male and noticed a difference. I would guess 50-100% increase in load volume.

Not sure if it is the ZMA or Alpha Male, or both.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Zap, as Chad points out in todays cool tip, big loads and big triceps are directly proportional. Just something to think about.[/quote]

Lol definitely something to think about!