REZ-V and Test Increase?

Has anyone done any blood tests while on and off REZ-V?

Cy or Tim, any assumtions as what one could expect from taking REZ-V, as in a number increase in free T?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Cy or Tim, any assumtions as what one could expect from taking REZ-V, as in a number increase in free T?[/quote]

While I am not Cy or Tim my understanding from reading the article is that it primarily keeps our Test from converting into estradiol and also somewhat stimulating LH production as outlined by the following excerpt from the article:

This is cool because if a substance stops Testosterone from being converted to estrogen or estradiol, it not only prevents the nasty effects of estrogen (loss of muscle and strength and accrual of body fat), but it increases your level of Testosterone, leading to additional strength and muscle!

What’s equally important is that it won’t cause your Testicles to go on vacation, i.e. shrink. The testicles don’t get a signal from the pituitary to shut down because estrogen has been curtailed!

There’s a lot of good data in animal models to back this up. Studies have demonstrated a resveratrol-fueled increase in Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (the pituitary hormones that signal the testicles to start producing Testosterone) that’s 2.7 times greater than placebo.

From comments by many (not you and this question) I think many feel that this is a powerful test booster. My understanding is that it primarily keeps our test from being converted to estrogen and has powerful health benefits on top of that.

As TC recently said this should be taken as a regular part of your overall health supplementation and stacked with a test booster like Alpha Male should be highly effective at giving one the best environment for optimum test levels and minimizing the harmful effects of estrodial and estrogen.

I know this isn’t exactly addressing your question and hopefully one of the experts will chime in.

D

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Cy or Tim, any assumtions as what one could expect from taking REZ-V, as in a number increase in free T?[/quote]

I’ll be doing a full blood test next week. I’ve only used REZ-V combined w/ Alpha Male for 4 weeks now.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Cy or Tim, any assumtions as what one could expect from taking REZ-V, as in a number increase in free T?

I’ll be doing a full blood test next week. I’ve only used REZ-V combined w/ Alpha Male for 4 weeks now.[/quote]

You wouldnt happen to have bloodwork done with just REZ-V and prior (w/o Alpha Male… since I’m not taking it.)

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

You wouldnt happen to have bloodwork done with just REZ-V and prior (w/o Alpha Male… since I’m not taking it.)[/quote]

You scared of getting needles or are you just too lazy to have your own tests done?

[quote]Helga wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You wouldnt happen to have bloodwork done with just REZ-V and prior (w/o Alpha Male… since I’m not taking it.)

You scared of getting needles or are you just too lazy to have your own tests done?[/quote]

I got tests done… I took it off Rez-V though. They came back pretty low, especially for an 18 year old.

I was curious as to what sort of effect it’d have other than ‘it raises T.’

PS. Tim, I see that you’re modding right now… your input would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

[quote]Helga wrote:
You scared of getting needles or are you just too lazy to have your own tests done?[/quote]

And by the way, there are a few people (vixens) on here that can attest to me being far from afraid of needles.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Helga wrote:
You scared of getting needles or are you just too lazy to have your own tests done?

And by the way, there are a few people (vixens) on here that can attest to me being far from afraid of needles.[/quote]

Um, ok . . . whatever that was referring to.

Anyway, I’ve used 2 bottles of Rez-V now (as directed: 3 tablets once per day, same time every day). I don’t take Alpha Male or any other T-boosters. I haven’t noticed anything visible or “feel-able” as far as results. Maaaaaybe a slightly increased “Peter North effect,” if you know what I mean, but no increase in libido, strength, energy, muscle hardness, fat loss, etc.

I don’t think it’s that type of supplement. I DO think it’s a great long-term health supplement, though, and that’s why I take it, especially since I have a family history of prostate cancer.

[quote]
I don’t think it’s that type of supplement. I DO think it’s a great long-term health supplement, though, and that’s why I take it, especially since I have a family history of prostate cancer.[/quote]

I agree with this. My understanding is that this will continue to benefit one over time. As in after a consistent year of use it will have substantially minimized test conversion to estrogen along with the other health benefits. Again, this should be a regular lifetime supplement not cycled.

I could be wrong, but I think many are wrongly assuming that they will use this for two weeks or one month and have a MAG-10 like effect. Alpha Male in a non prohormone or steroid environment is going to give you more test boosting effect in the short term where as REZ-V is more beneficial with consistent use over time.

D

I think you guys are getting the wrong impression about REZ-V. I’m currently taking it, I’ve finished a bottle, working on the second, and have a third for the future.

I know its not an Alpha Male like suppliment… I was just wondering if anyone knew any numbers.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

I’ll be doing a full blood test next week. I’ve only used REZ-V combined w/ Alpha Male for 4 weeks now.[/quote]

My blood was taken today to see if I’m an HRT candidate. This will be my first hormone test I’ve ever had.