Rez-V and Results

anybody on the nation that has purchased Biotest’s Rez-v and has seen results in any way please share how you take it. Empty stomach or with food? 3 tabs throughout the day or all in one shot? I tried asking in another post but to no avail.

I take three caps first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach) with water. I usually have breakfast 30-60 minutes later.

Rez-V isn’t the type of supplement where you’ll exactly feel a difference, but the research is there and resveratrol has so many benefits for basic health, that it’s a staple.

What I’ve been reading about BPA, environmental estrogens, and other hidden “dangers” along those lines make the anti-estrogen effects a pleasantly-added bonus.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
I take three caps first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach) with water. I usually have breakfast 30-60 minutes later.

Rez-V isn’t the type of supplement where you’ll exactly feel a difference, but the research is there and resveratrol has so many benefits for basic health, that it’s a staple.

What I’ve been reading about BPA, environmental estrogens, and other hidden “dangers” along those lines make the anti-estrogen effects a pleasantly-added bonus.[/quote]

thanks a lot i’ll be sure to give it a shot

I’ve been taking it for a year now. 200 ml with my breakfast. I always take it with fish oil and I always have eggs with my breakfast. I think the oil and the lecithin in the eggs will help with absorption. I take another 200 mL with dinner, again with fish oil.

I expected to take this supplement and never know if it’s doing anything for me until I attained an unnaturally long life. I think I’ve seen benefits though. My training over the last year has been the best I’ve had in 8 years as far as injuries and progress.

I’m most excited by the fact I haven’t been sick. That doesn’t sound like much, most of you probably go a couple of years between illness. I used to never get sick either until my son was born 7 years ago. Since then I’ve been getting 3 to 5 colds per year. And, they’re not those annoyance colds. These are the kind where you’re up all night coughing, have a terrible headache and feel like your in a fish bowl. Over the last year… not a thing. It’s like back in the old days.

I’m definitely going to continue taking it and I’ve badgered my wife into taking it as well.

[quote]on edge wrote:
I’ve been taking it for a year now. 200 ml with my breakfast. I always take it with fish oil and I always have eggs with my breakfast. I think the oil and the lecithin in the eggs will help with absorption. I take another 200 mL with dinner, again with fish oil.

I expected to take this supplement and never know if it’s doing anything for me until I attained an unnaturally long life. I think I’ve seen benefits though. My training over the last year has been the best I’ve had in 8 years as far as injuries and progress.

I’m most excited by the fact I haven’t been sick. That doesn’t sound like much, most of you probably go a couple of years between illness. I used to never get sick either until my son was born 7 years ago. Since then I’ve been getting 3 to 5 colds per year. And, they’re not those annoyance colds. These are the kind where you’re up all night coughing, have a terrible headache and feel like your in a fish bowl. Over the last year… not a thing. It’s like back in the old days.

I’m definitely going to continue taking it and I’ve badgered my wife into taking it as well.[/quote]

other than immune purposes have you seen any other helpful side effects?

[quote]diamonddelts59 wrote:
on edge wrote:

I’m definitely going to continue taking it and I’ve badgered my wife into taking it as well.

other than immune purposes have you seen any other helpful side effects?[/quote]

It’s tuff to say about anything. Even the immune response may be because I now workout at lunch rather than at 4:30 in the morning.

My elbow tendonitis is much better but that may be because I never forget to go thumbless grip anymore.

My Piriformis issues have improved but it’s been improving in waves over the last 8 years. Hard to know if I can attribute the recent wave to Rez-V or not.

The more positive “coincidences” I have the more I think it’s not just a coincidence.