T Nation

Rez-V/Alpha Male/TRIBEX at 16 Yrs Old?

Honestly, I just want to try any of these out(particularly interested in Rez-V) due to what i deem as gyno forming on myself. Would it do any harm to the hormone system of a 16-year old?(i’m not here to start a flame war on hormones at my age, just interested to know. but will be wearing my flame suit :))

I’m certain a medical professional would be better suited for determining whether or not you have gyno forming.

I’m also certain that proper medication would be a better solution than an OTC resveratrol product if, indeed, you have some gyno going on.

If I were a better man, I would place my money on you either being a) senselessly paranoid, or b) chubby.

I pretty sure they aren’t going to do what you want them to. Rez-v isn’t going to prevent/cure gyno. Plus Alpha Male and TRIBEX are redundant.

See a doctor. If you have a real hormone problem do you think a product you get without a prescription is going to take care of it?

[quote]Trying wrote:
Honestly, I just want to try any of these out(particularly interested in Rez-V) due to what i deem as gyno forming on myself. Would it do any harm to the hormone system of a 16-year old?(i’m not here to start a flame war on hormones at my age, just interested to know. but will be wearing my flame suit :)) [/quote]

Like the others have said, on the off-chance that it’s actually gyno, it should be diagnosed by a doctor in person. Since you’re a teenager with a decent amount of bodyfat, as you’ve said before, I’d put money on it being no big deal at all once you build decent muscle and eventually trim some fat.

As far as supplementing with Test boosters, forget about it for at least the next 10 years or so. In the meantime, buckle down on your nutrition and training. Taking a Test booster at 16 is like driving 95 miles an hour, and hopping out to push the car trying it to go even faster. It probably won’t work, and if it does, you probably won’t actually notice a difference like, “Wow, so that’s what I was missing!” Especially if you’re lifting heavy and providing your body with the enough calories, protein, and healthy fats.

There’s probably nothing wrong with you taking Rez-V, if only for the healthful benefits, but in terms of priority, I’d say even that doesn’t need to be high up on your list.

okay thanks alot for your helpful opinions! i’ll just stick to lifting heavy and hard and eating more food.

-trying