Revised Third Cycle

Im interested in seeing your blood test so please post that when you have it done!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’d be really interested in seeing how you get on with the methyltrienolone.

And bonez, re: toxicity, check this out…

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/methyltrienolone_oral_trenbolone
[/quote]

“Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver.”

Can’t tell you how many times I have read this during my research on methyltrienolone.[/quote]

In contrast, injectable methyltrienolone is supposed to be effective and non liver enzyme-elevating. This according to a good friend who had his values measured.

Not really relevant to the discussion I suppose, sorry :wink:

BBB[/quote]

Wish I could get my hands on some. Since you’re here, would you mind commenting on my cycle?

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Im interested in seeing your blood test so please post that when you have it done! [/quote]

Certaintly, ill post the results of the blood test for my last cycle (when I get it), and the results from this proposed cycle.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/methyltrienolone_oral_trenbolone
[/quote]

“Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver.”

Can’t tell you how many times I have read this during my research on methyltrienolone.[/quote]

In contrast, injectable methyltrienolone is supposed to be effective and non liver enzyme-elevating. This according to a good friend who had his values measured.

BBB[/quote]

Holy balls, haha.

Care to comment on his experience in any greater detail?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[/quote]

BBB[/quote]

Holy balls, haha.

Care to comment on his experience in any greater detail?[/quote]

What do you think of my cycle rrjc5488?

Still looking for more input

My cycle is as follows (so you don’t have to refer to first page)

weeks 1-3 (or 4 depending on how I feel)

Methyltrienlone 500mcg 750mcg 1mg 1.25 mg (If I do 4 weeks)

weeks 1-8 test prop 125mg a week ED pins
weeks 1-8 1250mg tren ace a week ED pins
weeks 7-8 Test prop 625 tren ace 1750 masteron prop 500

Caber .5mg monday and thursday

weeks 1-end of pct .25mg Adex E3D (will increase dosage in weeks 7-8 to account for the increased test dosage)

Pct 3 days after last injection Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (considering running for 6-8 weeks or more to ensure recovery).

Ok this is the final time I am bumping this thread, if no one else responds then I will let it die, and post a new thread with my results.

Sorry, I just realized you asked my opinion before.

Honestly, I think that’s an insanely over the top cycle, and not even because of the methyltrienolone. Between BR’s post about it’s exaggerated toxicity as well as BBB’s friend’s account, I think it can be used reasonably.

However, 1250mg of tren ace per week? Then 1750? What for? Are you competing in a show or a high level powerlifter leading up to a meet? If not, why not do something like:

1-8 125mg/wk test prop
1-8 700mg/wk tren ace
1-8 350-700mg/wk of mast prop

As for the methyltrienolone, if it were me running it in an 8 week [short ester] cycle, I’d probably run it weeks 1, 2, 7, and 8. 500mcg on non workout days, 750mcg on workout days with 500mcg of it being pre workout. Somehow I feel this would be a nice way to kick start as well as finish the cycle, and possibly even easier on the liver.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Sorry, I just realized you asked my opinion before.

Honestly, I think that’s an insanely over the top cycle, and not even because of the methyltrienolone. Between BR’s post about it’s exaggerated toxicity as well as BBB’s friend’s account, I think it can be used reasonably.

However, 1250mg of tren ace per week? Then 1750? What for? Are you competing in a show or a high level powerlifter leading up to a meet? If not, why not do something like:

1-8 125mg/wk test prop
1-8 700mg/wk tren ace
1-8 350-700mg/wk of mast prop

As for the methyltrienolone, if it were me running it in an 8 week [short ester] cycle, I’d probably run it weeks 1, 2, 7, and 8. 500mcg on non workout days, 750mcg on workout days with 500mcg of it being pre workout. Somehow I feel this would be a nice way to kick start as well as finish the cycle, and possibly even easier on the liver. [/quote]

Thanks for your response.

I will admit, this cycle construction has gotten out of hand. I expect the high dosage of tren to be too much to handle and will likely drop it down to around 1 gram a week…however I tolerated 700mg very well, so we shall see.

I really like the dosing scheme with the methyltrienolone, and will likely toy with the dosages to try to find my sweet spot.

Im not personally a fan of Masteron…the only reason it’s in there is because I found a gram in my dresser.

I am very excited lol