T Nation

Revised Third Cycle


#1

Feel free to give me your advice and opinions on this recomp cycle.

weeks 1-3 (or 4 depending on how I feel)

Methyltrienlone 500mcg 750mcg 1mg 1.25 mg (If I do 4 weeks)

weeks 1-8 test prop 125mg a week ED pins
weeks 1-8 700mg tren ace a week ED pins

Caber .5mg monday and thursday

weeks 1-end of pct (or beginning of next cycle) GHRP6 300-500mcg ED (Intramuscular shots)

Pct 3 days after last injection Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (considering running for 6 weeks or more to ensure recovery).

Questions:

I was considering running .25mg E3D of adex weeks 1-8 to ensure that no estrogen related side effects arise, will this likely be necessary?


#2

Previous Cycles

1

weeks 1-8 test prop 700mg
weeks 4-beginning of pct Dbol 50mg ED
adex .25mg EOD
Pct nolva 40/40/20/20

2

weeks 1-4 Test Prop Tren Ace Masteron Prop Blend 525mg each +50-100mg Tbol ED
weeks 5-8 Test prop 150mg per week
weeks 5-8 Tren ace 700mg per week
weeks 6-beginning of pct winstrol 40-70mg ED
Adex .25mg EOD
caber .5mg 2x week
Pct Nolva 40/40/20/20

Im really looking to get the opinion of knowledgeable users, namely BONEZ, BBB, Westclock, Saps, and whoever I might have missed.


#3

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
Feel free to give me your advice and opinions on this recomp cycle.

weeks 1-3 (or 4 depending on how I feel)

Methyltrienlone 500mcg 750mcg 1mg 1.25 mg (If I do 4 weeks)

weeks 1-8 test prop 125mg a week ED pins
weeks 1-8 700mg tren ace a week ED pins
weeks 6-beginning of pct Proviron 75mg ED (was curious about the maximum effective dosage on this)

Caber .5mg monday and thursday

Pct 3 days after last injection Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (considering running for 6 weeks or more to ensure recovery).

Questions:

I was considering running .25mg E3D of adex weeks 1-8 to ensure that no estrogen related side effects arise, will this likely be necessary?

Which liver support supplements are best? I was considering milk thistle, NAC, ALA and liv52.

I am also planning on bridging through pct with GHRP 6, (500mcg ED) can this be pinned intramuscularly? Or does it HAVE to be subq?

[/quote]

I thought Methyltrienlone was simply oral Tren Ace… Seems redundant and an unnecessary stress on your liver…


#4

Not exactly…Even if it was, that would be like calling D-bol oral (methylated) Boldenone, and saying that it would be pointless to take both in the same cycle…


#5

Any input?


#6

Run the ghrp6 the whole time.

Methyltrienolone is a stupid drug.

proviron is a complete waste of time and money.

What do you need caber for?

Liver support supps are useless.


#7

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Run the ghrp6 the whole time.

Methyltrienolone is a stupid drug.

proviron is a complete waste of time and money.

What do you need caber for?

Liver support supps are useless.

[/quote]

Is it required that the GHRP6 be shot SubQ or can I do it IM?

Could you elaborate a bit on “a stupid drug”

Good thing I didn’t actually buy the proviron yet…guess ill put that money towards more tren

The caber was for the tren acetate…


#8

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Run the ghrp6 the whole time.

Methyltrienolone is a stupid drug.

proviron is a complete waste of time and money.

What do you need caber for?

Liver support supps are useless.

[/quote]

Is it required that the GHRP6 be shot SubQ or can I do it IM?

Could you elaborate a bit on “a stupid drug”

Good thing I didn’t actually buy the proviron yet…guess ill put that money towards more tren

The caber was for the tren acetate…

[/quote]

More tren is a very good idea.

G6 can be shot IM, youll feel the hunger response faster that way too,.

It’s a shitty drug because of the toxicity. Plain and simple. The strength gains it can provide are not worth the risks. I look at all drug use from a risk/reward perspective.

I dont think caber is needed for tren. Ive never needed it. I know others whove never needed it. And I dont know of any research to suggest prolactin elevates with tren use. I have experience with high prolacin from Deca use, that’s what I base my opinion on.


#9

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Run the ghrp6 the whole time.

Methyltrienolone is a stupid drug.

proviron is a complete waste of time and money.

What do you need caber for?

Liver support supps are useless.

[/quote]

Is it required that the GHRP6 be shot SubQ or can I do it IM?

Could you elaborate a bit on “a stupid drug”

Good thing I didn’t actually buy the proviron yet…guess ill put that money towards more tren

The caber was for the tren acetate…

[/quote]

More tren is a very good idea.

G6 can be shot IM, youll feel the hunger response faster that way too,.

It’s a shitty drug because of the toxicity. Plain and simple. The strength gains it can provide are not worth the risks. I look at all drug use from a risk/reward perspective.

I dont think caber is needed for tren. Ive never needed it. I know others whove never needed it. And I dont know of any research to suggest prolactin elevates with tren use. I have experience with high prolacin from Deca use, that’s what I base my opinion on. [/quote]

Thank you for the input. I am very happy to hear that G6 can be shot IM, because the thought that it could only be shot subQ was what was keeping me from doing it.

I have two bottles full of caber pills. I might have to do some experimentation with that in this next cycle.


#10

In cycle number 2, did you feel your libido was good? What would you say in terms of sexual performance on this cycle and how about recovering from it? Was the recovery fast, long?

I was thinking of a similar cycle that is why I am asking.
In regards to the caber, like BONEZ said some people do not need it, however some (i.e. Me) do get lactation, ED and prolactin effects. So in future cycles of tren I will be using caber (not deca cycles because Im not going to touch that drug again, shit drug IMO for ME).


#11

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
In cycle number 2, did you feel your libido was good? What would you say in terms of sexual performance on this cycle and how about recovering from it? Was the recovery fast, long?

I was thinking of a similar cycle that is why I am asking.
In regards to the caber, like BONEZ said some people do not need it, however some (i.e. Me) do get lactation, ED and prolactin effects. So in future cycles of tren I will be using caber (not deca cycles because Im not going to touch that drug again, shit drug IMO for ME).

[/quote]

My dick was as hard as a rock. As far as recovery goes, I am still on pct. However, I feel great, my strength has barely dropped, and my boys are regaining size (I am entering week 4 of pct). I will likely run pct for more than 4 weeks (considering 6 weeks) just for funzies (I have tons of nolva).

Ill let you know the results when I get my bloodwork done.


#12

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
In cycle number 2, did you feel your libido was good? What would you say in terms of sexual performance on this cycle and how about recovering from it? Was the recovery fast, long?

I was thinking of a similar cycle that is why I am asking.
In regards to the caber, like BONEZ said some people do not need it, however some (i.e. Me) do get lactation, ED and prolactin effects. So in future cycles of tren I will be using caber (not deca cycles because Im not going to touch that drug again, shit drug IMO for ME).

[/quote]

My dick was as hard as a rock. As far as recovery goes, I am still on pct. However, I feel great, my strength has barely dropped, and my boys are regaining size (I am entering week 4 of pct). I will likely run pct for more than 4 weeks (considering 6 weeks) just for funzies (I have tons of nolva).

Ill let you know the results when I get my bloodwork done.[/quote]

I see.
You did an equal ratio of Tren to Prop in the first 4 weeks then a higher Tren to prop ratio in 5-8. What ratio did you feel was better (e.g. gains, libido, sides)? I did an equal ratio of tren to test aswell however my sides were pretty bad.


#13

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
In cycle number 2, did you feel your libido was good? What would you say in terms of sexual performance on this cycle and how about recovering from it? Was the recovery fast, long?

I was thinking of a similar cycle that is why I am asking.
In regards to the caber, like BONEZ said some people do not need it, however some (i.e. Me) do get lactation, ED and prolactin effects. So in future cycles of tren I will be using caber (not deca cycles because Im not going to touch that drug again, shit drug IMO for ME).

[/quote]

My dick was as hard as a rock. As far as recovery goes, I am still on pct. However, I feel great, my strength has barely dropped, and my boys are regaining size (I am entering week 4 of pct). I will likely run pct for more than 4 weeks (considering 6 weeks) just for funzies (I have tons of nolva).

Ill let you know the results when I get my bloodwork done.[/quote]

I see.
You did an equal ratio of Tren to Prop in the first 4 weeks then a higher Tren to prop ratio in 5-8. What ratio did you feel was better (e.g. gains, libido, sides)? I did an equal ratio of tren to test aswell however my sides were pretty bad.[/quote]

I feel that the higher tren to lower test ratio yielded both better gains and fewer sides.

On equal test to tren I had breathlessness, slight insomnia, and night sweats.

On high tren low test I had night sweats. I also checked my blood pressure regularly and it remained within the normal range.

At one point I was running about a gram of tren a week with about 100mg of test P a week, only sides were night sweats.


#14

Good stuff, cheers!
My night sweats were bad, alongside hair growth and depression. No breathlessness or insomnia though.


#15

Good stuff, cheers!
My night sweats were bad, alongside hair growth and depression. No breathlessness or insomnia though.


#16

I just looked in my dresser and found 2 10ml vials of Test Prop/Tren Ace/Masteron Prop mix. SCORE!! Think i’ll add those in.

So my cycle is currently as follows:

weeks 1-3 (or 4 depending on how I feel)

Methyltrienlone 500mcg 750mcg 1mg 1.25 mg (If I do 4 weeks)

weeks 1-8 test prop 125mg a week ED pins
weeks 1-8 700mg tren ace a week ED pins
weeks 7-8 (Test prop/Tren ace/Masteron Prop) (500 each per week in addition to the 125mg of test and 700mg of tren already in use)

Caber .5mg monday and thursday

weeks 1-end of pct (or beginning of next cycle) GHRP6 300-500mcg ED (Intramuscular shots)

weeks 1-end of pct .25mg Adex E3D (will increase dosage in weeks 7-8 to account for the increased test dosage)

Pct 3 days after last injection Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (considering running for 6 weeks or more to ensure recovery).

This is going to be intense.


#17

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I just looked in my dresser and found 2 10ml vials of Test Prop/Tren Ace/Masteron Prop mix. SCORE!! Think i’ll add those in.

So my cycle is currently as follows:

weeks 1-3 (or 4 depending on how I feel)

Methyltrienlone 500mcg 750mcg 1mg 1.25 mg (If I do 4 weeks)

weeks 1-8 test prop 125mg a week ED pins
weeks 1-8 700mg tren ace a week ED pins
weeks 7-8 (Test prop/Tren ace/Masteron Prop) (500 each per week in addition to the 125mg of test and 700mg of tren already in use)

Caber .5mg monday and thursday

weeks 1-end of pct (or beginning of next cycle) GHRP6 300-500mcg ED (Intramuscular shots)

weeks 1-end of pct .25mg Adex E3D (will increase dosage in weeks 7-8 to account for the increased test dosage)

Pct 3 days after last injection Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (considering running for 6 weeks or more to ensure recovery).

This is going to be intense.[/quote]

that seems like a shitload of tren…just wanna say good luck and plz post results :slight_smile:


#18

FINAL REVISION OF THIRD CYCLE

After A day of thinking about it, I decided to add more Tren and get rid of the GHRP 6 (trying to simplify the cycle as much as I can…will use the G6 in later cycles)

My cycle is as follows:

weeks 1-3 (or 4 depending on how I feel)

Methyltrienlone 500mcg 750mcg 1mg 1.25 mg (If I do 4 weeks)

weeks 1-8 test prop 125mg a week ED pins
weeks 1-8 1250mg tren ace a week ED pins
weeks 7-8 (Test prop/Tren ace/Masteron Prop) (500mg each per week ED pins in addition to the 125mg of test and 1250mg of tren already in use)

Caber .5mg monday and thursday

weeks 1-end of pct .25mg Adex E3D (will increase dosage in weeks 7-8 to account for the increased test dosage)

Pct 3 days after last injection Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (considering running for 6-8 weeks or more to ensure recovery).

Does anyone want a log?..


#19

I’d be really interested in seeing how you get on with the methyltrienolone.

And bonez, re: toxicity, check this out…

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/methyltrienolone_oral_trenbolone


#20

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’d be really interested in seeing how you get on with the methyltrienolone.

And bonez, re: toxicity, check this out…

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/methyltrienolone_oral_trenbolone
[/quote]

“Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver.”

Can’t tell you how many times I have read this during my research on methyltrienolone.