Revised Plan With Surge

Just received my Surge!!! i got 4 fat loss pills with it.

so adding in my Surge to my diet…heres how its gonna look…i dropped my protein shake at the end of the day out, should i add it or leave it like this…thoughts please? also, one thing im confused on is, do i take
Surge after every workout i do??(running, bball pracitce)??

Meal 1:
-5 egg whites 2 full eggs
-Oatmeal
-apple
-pb and j sandwich???
-multi v

Meal 2:
-Protein Shake
-Banana
-nuts

-School Bball practice

Meal 3:
-2 chicken sandwiches on wheat bread
-fruit
-vegetables

Meal 4:
-protein bar
-tuna
-banana

WEIGHT ROOM

Meal 5:
-Surge

Meal 6:
-Salmon
-apple
-brown rice
-omega 3 oil pill

Meal 7:
-1 cup cottage cheese
-nuts
-alot of water

I would only take Surge after lifting.

[quote]cardinal25 wrote:
I would only take Surge after lifting.[/quote]

He is from what it says

hey guys today i effed up and ate pizza for a meal. i guess i can call it my cheat meal. i ate it around 11pm at night. however throughout the day i stuck to my diet until then. damnit i feel so down right now

[quote]kobe4life08 wrote:
hey guys today i effed up and ate pizza for a meal. i guess i can call it my cheat meal. i ate it around 11pm at night. however throughout the day i stuck to my diet until then. damnit i feel so down right now[/quote]

If it was a semi-planned cheat meal and you feel bad about eating it- how do you expect to be successful with the diet? Diets are very much psychological- you need to conquer those feelings and understand that they are not day-by-day fights. You’re in it for the long-haul.

You can’t feel bad about a cheat meal, or even and unplanned cheat. Once you let your emotions take over, you’ll surely fail. Learn to roll with it and then you’ll find with time that a little unplanned cheat here and there isn’t going to derail you too much. It’s only time. You’ve got a lot of it.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
kobe4life08 wrote:
hey guys today i effed up and ate pizza for a meal. i guess i can call it my cheat meal. i ate it around 11pm at night. however throughout the day i stuck to my diet until then. damnit i feel so down right now

If it was a semi-planned cheat meal and you feel bad about eating it- how do you expect to be successful with the diet? Diets are very much psychological- you need to conquer those feelings and understand that they are not day-by-day fights. You’re in it for the long-haul.

You can’t feel bad about a cheat meal, or even and unplanned cheat. Once you let your emotions take over, you’ll surely fail. Learn to roll with it and then you’ll find with time that a little unplanned cheat here and there isn’t going to derail you too much. It’s only time. You’ve got a lot of it.[/quote]

Thank you sir, that really helped me. Appreciate it.

Anyways, another question i have is what if i decide to go to the weight room around my 2nd or third meal? should i move surge and the following meal up so i can take it after my workout? Is it ok to adjust like that?

I mix 3 scoops of surge with 32oz water and start sipping it at the beginning of my workout. I try to drink half during and half immediately afterwards.

If I’m doing a double session, either 2 lifts or one lift and one HIIT session I use 2 scoops of Surge for each session (4 scoops for the day). I still mix it a little thin and drink half during and half afterwards. It seems to work for me.

Anyways, another question i have is what if i decide to go to the weight room around my 2nd or third meal? should i move surge and the following meal up so i can take it after my workout? Is it ok to adjust like that?
[/quote]

Yes, Surge is a post workout drink, so you want to have it immediately post workout. If your workout time changes, so does the timing of your Surge. Then adjust your meals accordingly so that you still eat every 2-3 hours.

you may want to spread your water intake throughout the day rather than drink it all at night. i drink alot of water and even when it is spread out i have to wake up in the middle of the night and piss and it sucks but its the worst if you save it for the end of the day

oh ok thanks. so if i decide to do my workout earlier, i drink surge right after, should i still eat the meal i would eat at night or the meal i was supposed to eat at that current time? does it matter?

Meal 1:
-5 egg whites 2 full eggs
-Oatmeal
-apple
-pb and j sandwich???
-multi v

Meal 2:
-Protein Shake
-Banana
-nuts

-weight room

Meal 5:
-Surge

Meal 6:
-Salmon
-apple
-brown rice
-omega 3 oil pill

Meal 3:
-2 chicken sandwiches on wheat bread
-fruit
-vegetables

Meal 4:
-protein bar
-tuna
-banana

Meal 7:
-1 cup cottage cheese
-nuts
-alot of water

so it would look like this if i decided to workout earlier?

looks good

Berardi states 10% cheat meals through out the week will not effect gains.

6 meals a week = 42 meals

10% of 42 = 4 cheat meals a week. Understand this includes skipping a meal. Eat 4 meals of whatever you want if you eat 6 X a day. This does not mean you should eat an entire deep dish large pizza for a meal, then skip the next 5 meals becauee your not hungry, as 1 cheat. Be reasonable.

question:

what if im off that day and i dont weight lift, should i not drink Surge? instead maybe a protein shake? should i still eat my salmon meal as i would on a workout day after Surge?

question:

what if im off that day and i dont weight lift, should i not drink Surge? instead maybe a protein shake? should i still eat my salmon meal as i would on a workout day after Surge?[/quote]

no Surge, a meal would be better, but a good protein blend like Metabolic Drive with fruits, veggies, and healthy fats would be more optimal. the salmon is good, add veggies!

so what kinda meal should i replace Surge with if im not lifting that day, can u give me an example please?

also, what if i dont lift that day but have intense basketball practice should i still drink Surge?

so what kinda meal should i replace Surge with if im not lifting that day, can u give me an example please?

also, what if i dont lift that day but have intense basketball practice should i still drink Surge?[/quote]

Try FOOD bro your really over thinking this.

Sure if the practice is intense have Surge hel;l if its not you can have it. Dave Barr suggest even haviing a Surge or that type beverage right when you wake up prior to a reeal meal you could have one then.

You can have it Many times its finding what works for you.

Phill

ive been on this diet for like 2 and a half weeks now and have had like 3 cheat meals every week. ive lost like 3 pounds but havent really seen a big difference in my stomach. when will i start seeing it?

patience, takes time

have you seen it in your face?