Revised Food Pyramid... Where to Find It?

Hi guys and girls,

It’s been ages since I’ve been here last time… :slight_smile:

anyway, I remember, good few years ago, probably 2002, 2003 or 2004 there was an article in the hard copy of “Testosterone magazine” that time, in which an author was writing about the “proper” food pyramid, what it should look like, etc…

I was trying to find it and I am pretty sure that there was also posted here on line. However, no luck.

I was wondering whether any of you would know where to find it… or has got a copy, or would be able to stir me towards the images, at least.

I would greatly appreciate your help. I need to to the article I am trying to write in which I would like to use both this food pyramid concept, but the proper one, no breads and pastas at the bottom of the pyramid, but salads, fruits and veggies, and fitness activity pyramid, and put it (somehow) all together.

Once again, your help in finding it MASSIVELY appreciated. The name of the author would help too!

Best regards,

B.

Pretty sure that was an old Berardi article (I have the old paper mags as well, great stuff). I’m sure you can find it somewhere online if you search with his name.

S