Revised First Cycle Plan

250 and/or 500 mg per week will shut you down completely. HCG always helps to keep the testes plump and ready to assist with receovery in PCT and beyond. An 8 week cycle is short enough to drop the HCG and you will probably recover just fine with a standard SERM PCT. In short HCG would help within either cycle, but you’ll probably be fine without it.

Nope… 250mg/wk will suppress as much as 500mg/wk.

Here’s my other reasoning, if you’ll get suppress anyways, you might as well get the most out of it. Does dosage matter as far as how easy or hard it is to recover after a cycle? I think cycle lenghts has more impact on your recovery than the amount of juice. The shorter cycles are easier to recover from than long ones. I am far from being an expert on this topic, this is just what I’ve gathered so far reading from boards.

yeah, i know ( from you guys, thanks! ) that both amounts will shut you down- i was just asking because that compound was never suggested to me…i was wondering if it was due to the amount used…

good luck with this man…i think its going to be great for you!

Just want to update anyone that might care…
I started my first cycle yesterday (May 9) as planned. I was pretty nervous and excited at the same time during the first injection. But before you know it it was over. My buddy did the injection and he did an awesome job. Its only been about 24 hours since then but no real pain or soreness to speak of so far. I am rediculousy insane about documentation, I plan on documenting in details my experience with this first cycle. I will include in this thread a snippet of general information I have in my log for anyone interested.

Start Date: May 9
Week 1-8 Test E 500mg per week (250mg per Mon and fri)
Week 1-8 Aromasin 25mg E2D
Week 3-8 HCG 250iu (Mon and Fri, add days if balls starts to shrink)
Week 11 Nolvadex 20mg (2XD)
Week 12 Nolvadex 20mg (2XD)
Week 13 Nolvadex 20mg (1XD)
Week 14 Nolvadex 20mg (1XD)

Week 1 (May 9)
Weight: 127.5 (Bare wight)
Body Fat: 7.2% (4 point caliper test)
General Mood or health: Normal
Workout Mood: Motivated, no noticeable difference in strenght from previous week.
Workout routine: EDT (Escalating Density Training), every other day.
Nutritional Intake: 75% protein\fat, 25% carbs
Supplements: Metabolic Drive low carb (All day), Maatablic drive Surge (After WO), Surge Fuel (During WO), BCAA (25gms, Between and after WO), Creatine M (After WO), Glycine (After WO), Glutamine (After WO), Multi Vitamin (Daily), Fish oil (5 caps after meals)

please keep this up…im interested in what progress you make- im sure it will be very good