T Nation

Revised First Cycle Plan

I have been a member of T-Nation for at least 5 years or so. I was going to start my first cycle a year ago but was not too sure of the gear I received from an UG lab. This time around I was able to secure Human Grade Test Enanthate with very good confidence that they are ligit.

I have in my belt 10 years of training (last 6 years serious), I am 41 years old, 135 lbs., currently doing GVT, I recently completed ABBH 1 and 2 (Chad Waterburys programs).

I eat cleanly following the Precision Nutrition way. I've recently finally been able to find a source for Humn Grade gears. I read a lot about that for first cycle it is best to use one compound to test out ones reaction to the gear and for easy analysis if a problem occurs.

What I have:
20 ampules of Test E (250 mg per ampule)(aburaihan brand)
Aromasin 25mg/ml 60ml (reseach co quality)
Letrozole 2.5mg/ml 60ml (reseach co quality)
Nolveldex 20mg/ml 60ml (reseach co quality)
HCG 5000 IU (underground lab)

My cycle plan:
Week 1 to 10 - 400mg Test E (200 mg Every Mon and Fri)
Week 1 to 10 - Aromasin - 25mg E2D
Week 6 to 10 - HCG 250 iu E3D
Week 13 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 14 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 15 - Nolvadex 20mg\day
Week 16 - Nolvadex 20mg\day

The letro I am keeping for the future. In your opinion, do I really need the HCG for this cycle plan? and if I do, am I incorporating it properly in my cycle plan?

I would do the following with your items:

Week 1-8 560mg Test E
(280mg 2x/wk with first injection 800mg)
OR
Week 1-8 625mg Test E
(312.5mg 2x/wk)

Week 1-8 Aromasin 25mg E2D
Week 3-8 HCG 250iu 3x/wk

Week 13 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 14 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 15 - Nolvadex 20mg\day
Week 16 - Nolvadex 20mg\day

I dont think HcG is NEEDED, but it wouldnt hurt, plenty have gone fine without it for a cycle like this. I think it might even be better to cut it down to 6 weeks and use a higher dose.

EDIT: WHOA 135?! not needed yet, just eat more.

Go with brooks 2nd plan. And I hope your only 5 feet tall. If not then its time to eat and learn how to eat rather than get started with AAS.

Thanks for the reply and recomendation. I am actually 5'5" and weighing 137 now. Most people think I am heavier.

Brook why only 8 weeks. Also, my test e came in 250 mg per amp. How do I safely save the left over from an open amp?

Easiest way to keep amp contents sterile is to empty a bunch of them into a sterile vial. Decide how many ml you want to transfer and then draw out that many ml of air from the empty vial, then draw up the oil from as many amps as you decided on, and finally shoot it into the sterile vial.

Other option is to pre-fill your next syringe with the leftover of the amp.

This is how I use amps.

I preload all the syringes at once, it take a while, but it makes the cycle alot more "user friendly"

20 amps, that works out at 2 on day one and then one E3D for 8 weeks!

20 amps will last you exactly 8 weeks

Frontload on day one, 2x250mg amps
then 1 amp every 3 days. equiv 583mg /week
I would definitely use HCH, since you are 41. It's important to keep the nads going.

you look like that at 41!!!

Excellent work!!!!
I take back my statement! Are you on HRT? I am very impressed, best shape Ive seen in a forty y.o. in a while (excluding troy alves and Ronny lol)

brook, i noticed that the plan you proposed has the last shot on week 8 and pct starting on week 13. isnt this a tad too long to wait before starting pct? i'm assuming the OP follows the first plan u laid out where he averages ~560mg/wk.

I noticed that too. I think Brook copy\pasted my PCT plan from my post. I am sure he meant:

Week 1-8 625mg Test E
312.5mg 2x/wk)
Week 3-8 HCG 250iu 3x/wk

Week 10 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 11 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 12 - Nolvadex 20mg\day
Week 13 - Nolvadex 20mg\day

My original post called for 400mg per week thinking because of my relatively light weight 400 mg is enough. Am i mistaken to think this way? Is the dosing of Test E not weight dependant?

Not on HRT here...Just keeping a healthy life style and pushing my self hard at the gym. At 41 I think I am ready to kick it up a notch.

My bad - copy and paste it was - 2 weeks would be fine between the last shot and the PCT IME.

B

I agree - i didnt realise you were 41, and i thought the same as lilguy (i hope you are 5' high!).

You look great for your age - for any age really, only here many mens physique's are significantly more built, as relevant to our goals using AAS.

Good luck, AAS are likely to respond very well for you.

Brook

Thanks for the kind words Brook...I eat cleanly everyday except for two meals in a week, I regularly have a cheat meals on friday nights with friends, I regularly have a hearthy breakfast every Sunday morning with my significant other, I push my self hard in the gym 4 days a week and we don't have kids to stress me out just a dog that's always happy to see when I get home from work. (just kidding about the kids, I love kids just don't want to raise them)

I digress, going back to the topic. Below is my cyle plan after considering all of the advise given so far, I chose to do 500mg per week simply because I didn't wanna have to deal with the hassle of storing the left over from an open ampule. As I've mentioned before my amps came in 250mg, doing 500 a week makes it easy.

Week 1-8 Test E 500mg per week (250mg per Mon and fri)
Week 3-8 HCG 250iu E2D
Week 11 Nolvadex 20mg (2XD)
Week 12 Nolvadex 20mg (2XD)
Week 13 Nolvadex 20mg (1XD)
Week 14 Nolvadex 20mg (1XD)

Please don't feel that I did not take in consideration your recomendation, please believe me that I did. One last question, can I get away with doing the HCG twice a week, same days that I inject the test? I am pinning at my friends house and this will minimize my trips to his house.

Thanks

Cycle looks good.

Try HCG 2x/w and see if that keeps the testes plump. It likely will. You may notice some atrophy towards weeks 7 & 8. If so boost the HCG to EOD at that point.

This is what I am starting May 8:

Week 1-8 Test E 500mg per week (250mg per Mon and fri)
Week 3-8 HCG 250iu (Mon and Fri, add days if balls starts to shrink)
Week 11 Nolvadex 20mg (2XD)
Week 12 Nolvadex 20mg (2XD)
Week 13 Nolvadex 20mg (1XD)
Week 14 Nolvadex 20mg (1XD)

not to thread-jack but i have a question- seeing how the OP and i are about the same age..he is running 500 every week vs my 250 ( yeah, i know its low, my choice-for now )...does the 500 warrant the use of HCG and 250 does not?