1-12 Formastanzol 2x ED
3-8 HCG 250iu 2x /wk

PCT:
14-18:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG guys)
Test Stack 3 Caps ED
Ostarine 25mg ED (sarms1)

Of course I will have Nolva on hand in case I need for E2 sides, also extra Aromasin in-case Formastanzol doesn’t lower E2 enough.

Any feedback/suggestions is greatly appreciated! Hit me w/ your best shot, not going to be stupid this time around.

Thanks!

Learn to eat more and train better for a year or two gain another 10-15 lbs then decide If you want to go on

That’s a smart recommendation but my body has been at a peak for quite some time and I’m completely decided on another cycle. The best thing now is simply fine tuning the layout I have.

Thanks!

I thought this was your first cycle… How have you decided on another cycle of it is your first. Your body has not fucking peaked at 195lbs at 6 foot plus tall. Your diet and training is extremely lacking if after 6 years and a previous cycle 195lbs is all you have to show its even worse than I previously thought the best thing for you to do is fine tune your training and nutrition not hope more drugs will push you over 200.

My diet and training is extremely lacking? You’d be surprised Reed, only 7% body fat w/ my diet and I know training is on key. You are not the one to judge w/o knowing the specific regime. Regardless I will be cycling in the near future. Perhaps provide some useful information w/ that in mind or refrain from posting at all?

Drop the ostarine and the test stack and get some clomid

[quote]GetBulk wrote:
My diet and training is extremely lacking? You’d be surprised Reed, only 7% body fat w/ my diet and I know training is on key. You are not the one to judge w/o knowing the specific regime. Regardless I will be cycling in the near future. Perhaps provide some useful information w/ that in mind or refrain from posting at all?[/quote]

I don’t need to see the training or diet too know that if you can’t break 200 measly fucking pounds at 6ft your doing something wrong period flat especially since this is not your first cycle.

Haha measly 200? Shit man what are your stats? I’ll do my best to break 200 probably wont cycle until a few months anyway.

As of currently 5’6-5’7 220-225
600 Squat video proof
405 unwrapped Front Squat for 2 video proof
340 Bench <---- yeah it sucks
585 Deadlift video proof
315 Push Press video proof

So yeah a measly 200 pounds.

I’m not trying yo be a dick and I am all for AAS use but, your missing something somewhere man and when you get on sure your going to gain some but if you can not gain to a weight that is very attainable at your height naturally then obcw you get off your going to go right back to where you were.

[quote]GetBulk wrote:
My diet and training is extremely lacking? You’d be surprised Reed, only 7% body fat w/ my diet and I know training is on key. You are not the one to judge w/o knowing the specific regime. Regardless I will be cycling in the near future. Perhaps provide some useful information w/ that in mind or refrain from posting at all?[/quote]

I’d place a large wager you are not 7% bf. Pic or stop lying

Either way less than 200 and over 6ft unless very gifted genetically muscle bellies will not look big at all and considering you aren’t 7% probably 10% at best. You need to learn to eat and train first

I am 203-5 in my pic and 9% maybe. Maybe more 10. Honestly who fucking cares. And I am just over 6ft. I look small.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I am 203-5 in my pic and 9% maybe. Maybe more 10. Honestly who fucking cares. And I am just over 6ft. I look small. [/quote]

brother you have got some serious dysmorphia issues if you think you look small!

You’ve got an awesome physique!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I am 203-5 in my pic and 9% maybe. Maybe more 10. Honestly who fucking cares. And I am just over 6ft. I look small. [/quote]

brother you have got some serious dysmorphia issues if you think you look small!

You’ve got an awesome physique![/quote]

Lol that I do. I mean I realize I am bigger than some but relative to my goals I am small I guess. And relative to many others I am still quite small. I have abnormally long frame which helps nothing.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

You’ve got an awesome physique![/quote]

Lol that I do. I mean I realize I am bigger than some but relative to my goals I am small I guess. And relative to many others I am still quite small. I have abnormally long frame which helps nothing. [/quote]

well don’t fall into the trap of thinking you’re small just because there’s guys on internet forums bigger than you! Lots of guys don’t give themselves enough credit for what they’ve accomplished because of who they’re comparing themselves to. There’s always going to do be someone bigger; doesn’t make your accomplishments any less remkarkable.

And so ends my self-help lecture for the day! Haha

does anyone else ONLY compare themselves to the pros, because that’s what I do. I feel smaller and smaller every day. I think it’s good in a way though, because you are always striving for more, to constantly be better. Once you get satisfied with yourself, progress will slow.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
does anyone else ONLY compare themselves to the pros, because that’s what I do. I feel smaller and smaller every day. I think it’s good in a way though, because you are always striving for more, to constantly be better. Once you get satisfied with yourself, progress will slow.[/quote]

I totally do this. Also, I forget that I’m getting bigger. It’s like my mental representation of myself doesn’t grow at the same rate my body does. I’ll see some guy and think “that dude’s got a decent physique”, then I’ll realise I’m bigger!

That wasn’t meant to sound like as much of a brag as it did…

Without a doubt I do this horribly. Just this passed weekend I had one of the biggest eye openers I have had before with this. A friend of mine I had only met through social media came down and trained with me and my crew this weekend and at 195lbs he looks absolutely massive to me I mean to the point I couldn’t believe I out weighed him by 25 or more pounds.

Then as soon as I officially introduced my self he told me and he could believe how much larger than him I was he even used the word humbling since we are the same height. My girl said the same thing. I was talking to her about how damn big he was and she literally asked me if I have ever even looked at my self in the mirror and that I am a great deal larger than him especially in my legs, upper back, shoulder and traps.

I used to be extremely overweight to the point I was borderline diabetic at 12 years old. I was 5’2" 250 pounds with a 52" waist and ever since I lost all the weight all I can see in the mirror is stretch marks, massive love handles, and just gross smallness :frowning:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I used to be extremely overweight to the point I was borderline diabetic at 12 years old. I was 5’2" 250 pounds with a 52" waist and ever since I lost all the weight all I can see in the mirror is stretch marks, massive love handles, and just gross smallness :-([/quote]

I was the total opposite! 5’11" 130lbs up until I was in my early twenties. Still feel like a skinny little pussy sometimes.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I used to be extremely overweight to the point I was borderline diabetic at 12 years old. I was 5’2" 250 pounds with a 52" waist and ever since I lost all the weight all I can see in the mirror is stretch marks, massive love handles, and just gross smallness :-([/quote]

I was the total opposite! 5’11" 130lbs up until I was in my early twenties. Still feel like a skinny little pussy sometimes.[/quote]

My smallest was 155 at just over 6. I looked awful. Lol my now gf thought I still looked good then. She likes it much more now 4 years later when we decided to get together.

As to reeds comment I do the same thing. The perception of my size vs others is skewed. Though I still swear others are just being nice if they say I am big. Onky actually had that happen irl 4-5 times

Always compare myself to the best at what I am in. It was hockey when I was in Hs. And lifting now. Same in academics.

compare yourself to the best and you’ll have to compare yourself to Ronnie Coleman circa 1999! Ain’t one motherfucker on this forum with the genetics to compete with that

[quote]Yogi wrote:
compare yourself to the best and you’ll have to compare yourself to Ronnie Coleman circa 1999! Ain’t one motherfucker on this forum with the genetics to compete with that[/quote]

Lol naw more the muscle models since I have no ambition to look like a bro Bber of these days. Arnold or the 80s guys or pro muscle models of today which look like 80s Bbers