T Nation

Revised Cycle

I'm planning a small 10wk cycle cycle
Eq200mg/wk
test-prop-200mg/wk
clen for 2wks on 2wks off then 2wks on again @

Also, I am going to run liquidex at .5ml eod all the way through. At the end I am going to run liquid clom 1ml/50mg for 30days.
What I hope to gain from this is to mainly to cut out most water weight and put on a little lean mass at the same time.

should I throw in some winny, if I do I want to keep it low in doses, just to keep side effects down.

I wouldn't add winny until a few weeks in. If you were unhappy with results then I'd try it.
I also don't like clen much, just my opinion, and I 'm not sure if 2 on 2 off is still the preferred mehtod. Many use it for a while and take benadryl every 3rd week as Roberts recommends to help with recpetor downgrade or whatever.

Seriously, I would try the new HOT-ROX Extreme. I don't like clen or ephedrine even, but if you've used clen an like it then by all means. The one I liked the most, had the least sides, was actually albuterol, but I wasn't blown away by it. T-3 is effective and Max-Strength HOT-ROX was good so I'm thinking this new stuff is even better.
I hate clomid. I run nolv for pct.
Again just my experiences....

What don't you like about clen, I am on 80mcn today and besides a little shaking in my hands can't really tell, no noticable increase in heart rate, not increase in sweating and when I did cardio today I noticed halve way through I was not winded when I usually am.

I used HOT-ROX and noticed no real difference. What do you think is better about Nolv then clomid? I have never had to use either so I really don't know.

You should probably run more than 200mg eq.. more like 400-600 would be best, you should also frontload it