Revised Beginner Cycle

So, I need 20 syringes and 40 needles? I use 1 needle to draw, and a seperate needle to inject? and discard both the needles and the syringe? (safely of course!)

None of these things are re-usable?

Just get yourself a box of 100, I’m sure they sell them in less quantities than 100 but I think its only twice as much $$ for 100 as 25 so think about it.

I’d still like to see some pics and also am wondering why you chose not to suppress yourself less than usual…

Also, if you choose not to do the test taper route, remember you’ll need an intense PCT and then quite bit of time off altogether…

World

I’d like to reiterate what World says above. If you end up like most of us who have tried the stasis/taper, you’ll notice no crash, and a super smooth transition back to homeostasis when coming off. Not to mention keeping, arguably, 90% of your gains.

And not to mention the fact you’ll make better gains with a higher dose. Eventually gains tend to taper off no matter who you are, usually week 6 or 7 for me. I just don’t see the point in running a cycle for another 6 weeks with preventing sides as your main concern.

You really should consider it bud. I’m not just saying that because it worked for me, but also many othes-- InTheZone and Randizo among them…

That is assuming you’re a fat puke piece of shit before you start your cycle…

World

Ok

So ditch the clomid and just use a Test-taper as PCT? And in that way I’ll retain more of my gains?

Basically yes, though you could use a serm during the actual tapering portion if needed

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Basically yes, though you could use a serm during the actual tapering portion if needed[/quote]

That’s right. Run the six weeks @ 100mg/wk, week seven, being your first reduced test dose, begin your nolva regimen. Of course, there are arguments both ways about dosing, as well. Pretty standard is 40/30/20/10mg per each day, over the first four weeks of the taper. That assists your body in recovering natural test levels during the taper. Some have seen an increase in testes size during the stasis period, and therefore never feel the need to run the nolva.

C w/ taper

W 1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/w
W 10-14 Test E 40mg 2x/w
W 15-16 Test E 30mg 2x/w
W 17-18 Test E 20mg 2x/w
W 19-20 Test E 10mg 2x/w

W 4-10 Proviron 25mg 2x/d

Is this an effective taper or should I adjust it?

I would use higher dosages but I’m just looking at the cost for my first cycle. I want to experiment with juice, but without breaking the bank at this point.

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
Ok. Revised again.

Very simple and just affordable for me.

C
W 1-10 Test E 250mg E3D or 2x/week

PCT
W 13-16 Clomid 50mg/d[/quote]

For most of us, simple is the way to go. Not necessarily basic, but simple.
Looks fine to me, i’d go with 100/100/50/50 clomid to nit-pick, but other than that, nice - the proviron will be great for you with the test, have you used proviron before?

It gives killer libido and will make your gains… erm… gain-ier!

Joe

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
C w/ taper

W 1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/w
W 10-14 Test E 40mg 2x/w
W 15-16 Test E 30mg 2x/w
W 17-18 Test E 20mg 2x/w
W 19-20 Test E 10mg 2x/w

I would use higher dosages but I’m just looking at the cost for my first cycle. I want to experiment with juice, but without breaking the bank at this point.[/quote]

Looks pretty good. Normally the stasis dosage is 100mg a week so you could tweak your taper numbers tad for that but overall you got the right idea. I do like your proviron too. Its not dirt cheap but it is a nice enhancer.

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
RSA_Muscle wrote:
Ok. Revised again.

C

PCT
W 13-16 Clomid 50mg/d

Looks fine to me, i’d go with 100/100/50/50 clomid to nit-pick, but other than that, nice - the proviron will be great for you with the test, have you used proviron before?

Joe[/quote]

I like the term gain-ier.
But you did see he revised his PCT abandoning the clomid only protocol?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:
RSA_Muscle wrote:
Ok. Revised again.

C

PCT
W 13-16 Clomid 50mg/d

Joe

I like the term gain-ier.
But you did see he revised his PCT abandoning the clomid only protocol?[/quote]

Ahhh… right. Good!

Joe

[quote]sapasion wrote:
RSA_Muscle wrote:
C w/ taper

W 1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/w
W 10-14 Test E 40mg 2x/w
W 15-16 Test E 30mg 2x/w
W 17-18 Test E 20mg 2x/w
W 19-20 Test E 10mg 2x/w

I would use higher dosages but I’m just looking at the cost for my first cycle. I want to experiment with juice, but without breaking the bank at this point.

Looks pretty good. Normally the stasis dosage is 100mg a week so you could tweak your taper numbers tad for that but overall you got the right idea. I do like your proviron too. Its not dirt cheap but it is a nice enhancer.[/quote]

How long should the stasis period be for?

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
sapasion wrote:
RSA_Muscle wrote:
C w/ taper

W 1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/w
W 10-14 Test E 40mg 2x/w
W 15-16 Test E 30mg 2x/w
W 17-18 Test E 20mg 2x/w
W 19-20 Test E 10mg 2x/w

Looks pretty good. Normally the stasis dosage is 100mg a week so you could tweak your taper numbers tad for that but overall you got the right idea. I do like your proviron too. Its not dirt cheap but it is a nice enhancer.

How long should the stasis period be for?[/quote]

At a ten week cycle, you could run a 5-6 week stasis, then 5-6 week taper.

Is it true that if I do stasis-taper with the Test I will retain more of my gains than if I just do traditional pct?

Opinions ?

Well seeing as how I don’t have personal experience yet with the stasis-taper but from the much research I have done you will keep MUCH better gains after your cycle if you go with the stasis-taper rather than a normal PCT. I am going to start a cycle in a few months with 800mgs Test E, and taper-stasis such as this

1-10 400mgs Test E E3D
Stasis, 11-14 100Mg a week, Split into two shots 50mgs, Mon+thurs
Taper, 14-18 (80,60,40,20) and I will split these into two doses a week as well.

Hopefully this will help you out.

Well seeing as how I don’t have personal experience yet with the stasis-taper but from the much research I have done you will keep MUCH better gains after your cycle if you go with the stasis-taper rather than a normal PCT. I am going to start a cycle in a few months with 800mgs Test E, and taper-stasis such as this

1-10 400mgs Test E E3D
Stasis, 11-14 100Mg a week, Split into two shots 50mgs, Mon+thurs
Taper, 14-18 (80,60,40,20) and I will split these into two doses a week as well.

Hopefully this will help you out.

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
Is it true that if I do stasis-taper with the Test I will retain more of my gains than if I just do traditional pct?

Opinions ?[/quote]

I’ve only done one cycle, and did the taper over traditional PCT. I retained 90% (easy) of my gains. Of the opinions I’ve read of those that have done both: they unanimously prefer the stasis/taper over trad PCT.