Review My Supplements, Training

Hey Iron Brothers

I am Egyptian 24 Male
Weight 319 LBS
BF% 21%
I am 6 feet tall

In Short I am a fucking muscled monster with a belly and love handles(will post a pic soon) I train now 6 days a week using HIIT

I already came down from 390 LBs but I need the last 45 pounds to dissappear. While gaining a lil bit of muscle and some definition

I currently am on

Creatine 7grams before training
Hydroxycut hardcore 3tabs b4 breakfast 3 before lunch(will be replaced by LIPO6X in a month)
Glutamine 5 grams after practice
Tribulus 2 caps a day
Whey 1 serving before practice and 1 for dinner

My diet is arround 4000 calories I eat lots of lean protein and veggies but also hit the carbs too
I can’t lie about doing a once a week Mcdonalds binge but I don’t drink any Alcohol

Please post your reviews as I need my test brothers help

Regards

Ozzie

You don’t need supplements, you just need to eat less.

Consider the Velocity Diet. You might be ideal for it.

Hey man thanks for the reply

i read about it but isn’t it very hard to stay off solid food and is there any side effects to this much supplements.

No this is not long term. Visit the Velocity Diet forum and ask questions. Decide if this is for you.

also it says that the Velocity Diet is not recommended for males over 200 lbs, do u have any other advice redgladiator

Most of your fat loss will be from diet and exercise. Read the articles by John Berardi, such as Massive Eating, as well as CT’s Nutrition for Newbies (even if you are not a newbie it is a great article). Apply the principles in these articles and you will have a better diet than most people.

Also, pick just about any exercise program on this site. I don’t know anything about your training history so I can’t really recommend anything, but most of the programs on this site are top notch. Just pick one that is completely different from the way you have been training. Once you have training and nutrition down, consider Flameout, HOT-ROX, Surge, Metabolic Drive, and creatine. This plan has helped me drop about 40 lbs in a little over 7 months.

Guys i’d here’s how I workout

I workout 6 days a week

Rotating through bodyparts depending on how I feel

lets set this straight when I lift I go HEAVY

I perform on average 34 sets per training session but they never go over 45 minutes

I usually go like this

Saturday Back and calves

Sunday Bench Press

Monday Shoulders

Tuesday Legs

Wednesday Arms

Thursday Snatch and Clean and Jerk

I do core excercises in the morning and don’t do cardio

My supplement intake is mentioned in the first post above

as for my diet

Breakfast 8 am 200gms Bran cornflakes with as much skimmed milk as I need + 2 fruits

Snack 3 slices of turkey + 2 whole wheat toast + 2 Cucumber+2 Carrots + 2 Bell Pepers + Low fat mayo and mustard

Snack 150gms of whole wheat pasta 2 cans of tuna + 1 pack of dorritos

Lunch 150 gms of Rice 250gms of any type of meat

pretraining whey shake + 2 fruits

Post training Protein bar + whey shake

I have excluded the supplementation as it is mentioned above

Guys i’d here’s how I workout

I workout 6 days a week

Rotating through bodyparts depending on how I feel

lets set this straight when I lift I go HEAVY

I perform on average 34 sets per training session but they never go over 45 minutes

I usually go like this

Saturday Back and calves

Sunday Bench Press

Monday Shoulders

Tuesday Legs

Wednesday Arms

Thursday Snatch and Clean and Jerk

I do core excercises in the morning and don’t do cardio

My supplement intake is mentioned in the first post above

as for my diet

Breakfast 8 am 200gms Bran cornflakes with as much skimmed milk as I need + 2 fruits

Snack 3 slices of turkey + 2 whole wheat toast + 2 Cucumber+2 Carrots + 2 Bell Pepers + Low fat mayo and mustard

Snack 150gms of whole wheat pasta 2 cans of tuna + 1 pack of dorritos

Lunch 150 gms of Rice 250gms of any type of meat

pretraining whey shake + 2 fruits

Post training Protein bar + whey shake

I have excluded the supplementation as it is mentioned above