Review My Meal Plan and Give Suggestions

Hello guys
I am new here,I have been training for 2 years on and off but now i have decided to stay consistent and maybe even try competing in an amateur competition next year ( it would depend on how much i gain this winter).

I have started personal training under a bodybuilder,who takes up clients,This is the nutrition plan i have drafted myself,After reading books related to nutrition and discussing it with people who have been in sport for long.It will be very helpful if members on here could also review the plan,Give their suggestion and answer some queries.

STATS:
HEIGHT:5’11
WEIGHT:83KG

GAINING PLAN

WAKING UP:WHEY PROTEIN CELLUCOR

MEAL 1:2 WHOLE EGGS 6 EGG WHITES
+

MEAL2:CHICKEN BREAST 250GRAM +SALAD(CUCMBER,TOMATO,ONION)+ RED BEANS/LENTIL+RICE

1 1/2 HR DRIVE

WORKOUT (EVENING)

POST WORKOUT: WHEY PROTEIN 1 SCOOP+ GLUTAMINE +GATORADE AND CREATINE

1 1/2 HR DRIVE BACK

MEAL 3: CHICKEN BREAST 250 GRAM BOILED/GRILLED + 1 SERVING SWEET POTATO+SALAD

MEAL 4: 1 WHOLE EGG 8 EGG WHITES +WHOLE WHEAT TOAST

BEFORE BED:1 SCOOP CASEIN PROTEIN + 1 SCOOP GLUTAMINE

Some questions i have regarding this plan :-
1)Should i be measuring the carbohydrate and fat intake ?
2)Since the gym is 1 and half hour drive,Should i be eating something on my way to gym or use some stimulant?
3)What oil is best for cooking eggs,I have chosen three red macadamia oil,coconut oil and olive oil.Which ones the best ?
4)I live in India so steak is out of question and is served only in fancy restaurants,I can maybe have it once a week,So i mean to ask is lamb a good alternative ?
5)As i will be working out in eve and i have read that carb intake should be maximum around workout should i go for high fat high protein in morning?

protein intake : 180 gram of protein
As far as measuring carb and fat intake go I am just looking at scale,strength increment and mirror to make assessments and will just up my food intake.

[quote]kingdetermined wrote:
HEIGHT:5’11
WEIGHT:83KG[/quote]
Roughly how lean or fat are you? Can you currently see any ab definition?

What fat intake?? You’re on a low fat diet, which is a bad call for multiple reasons. Whole eggs are great for putting on size.

Also, double-check your total calories. At first glance, your diet looks like what some people use to cut weight, not a teenager trying to put on size.

See the link I posted above. Long story short: Yes to a shake before, no to stimulant.

I prefer either butter, bacon fat, or coconut oil. Also, throwing some vegetables in with the eggs wouldn’t kill you.

Lamb is an animal and animals are good protein sources. I wouldn’t say it’s comparable to red meat, but you do the best with what you can get.

That’s one approach that works, sure.

Very solid indicators. Good plan.

Thanks sir for the link and the suggestions. This is a basic template and I will up the portions specially carb intake.I want to be as clean as possible and add in some cheats around workout for those extra calories, Strength and mirror are the main indicator I am using, In which strength being a priority .I will as suggested also add in some good fats .