Review My Cycle

This isn’t my first cycle with pro hormones, but I’ve never gotten a review on the things I do for my cycle and wanted to see if I could get any advice/help with my upcoming cycle of DMZ.

So I’m starting my DMZ 3.0 cycle in a couple weeks and wanted to know what yall thought about my cycle support and pct regime. I’m splitting the dose of DMZ into two doses a day. I’ll be using on cycle: liv52, HCG, cycle support, taurine, CoQ-10, and saw palmetto extract. For the post cycle, I’ll be using: clomid 50mg a day, DAA, L-dopa, vital labs PCT for the first 4 weeks then E-control for three weeks after the PCT.

How does that sound? Any suggestions would help.

Thanks

That sure is a lot of money to spend on mildly effective products. But if you’ve got the cash, go for it. Obviously injectables are far more safe and effective, but I doubt you’re interested in that. I would recommend a real steroid cycle though. There’s so little bang for the buck with what you’re doing.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
That sure is a lot of money to spend on mildly effective products. But if you’ve got the cash, go for it. Obviously injectables are far more safe and effective, but I doubt you’re interested in that. I would recommend a real steroid cycle though. There’s so little bang for the buck with what you’re doing.[/quote]

I am interested in injectables, but to new to the whole thing to take a big step like that. I want to get up to that point, just not ready yet.

Lol don’t want to take a big step??? PHs are far worse than real AAS