Hey guys. Goal is slow fat loss while keeping the hard gained muscle or in other words re composition.
For a diet plan I have chosen to follow Tibs advice on primer 52 tips. 2 fast days per week for 24 hours.
For a work out plan I have chosen the train 4 times per - 1st week at 4-6 rep range (3-4 min rest), 2nd week at 6-8 rep range (2-3 mins rest), 3rd week at 8-12 rep range (1-2 mins rest), 4th week at 12-15 rep range (30 sec to 1 min rest).
The split looks like this:
1.Bench - 2 sets
2.Incline bench - 2 sets
3.SS:dips if at 4-8 rep ranges/ close grip bench press at higher rep ranges// with leg rises - 4 sets
4. SS pull over + press/ Russian twist with medicine ball = 4 sets
- Stiff Leg DL - 2 sets
- SS: Barbel Row + Barbel Shrugs - 2 sets
- SS: Chins under 6 reps/ or lateral pull downs (2 sets) + lying leg curls (10 + 8 + 6 + rest pause)
- SS: Reverse flyes + pull downs - 10 + 8 + 6 + rest pause sets
- Farmer walks with dumbbells - 1 hand mainly
- Front Squat - 3 sets
- Back Squat - 3 sets
- Walking lunges - low weight, high reps, progression via reps
- SS:Barbel curl - 2 sets// machine for core work
- SS: preacher curl - 10, 8, 6 + rest pause set // sit ups
6: hammer curl
1.OHP - 2 sets
2.dips if under 8 reps// decline bench if higher rep range - 2 sets
3.SS: lateral rises with cables - 10 + 8 + 6 + drop sets// lateral pull downs - 10 + 8 + 6 + rest pause sets
4. SS: cross over 2 sets// chest supported row machine - 2 sets
5. Cable wood chops
Most of the days are with rests in between. Mostly being careful not to DL and Squat in consecutive days and to leave at least a day between OHP and Bench days
I play soccer at Sunday/ Monday and Wednesday. Sometimes the 3 days. Often these days I am not working out and can fast and add soccer as the cardio. But so far I have been fasting either Sunday/Monday and Thursday.
Mostly my work to eating routine has been:
Sunday fast + soccer// Monday push// Tuesday Pull// Wednesday soccer/ Thursday Rest + fast// Friday - Leg// Saturday - upper.
I am following the advice for higher fats + higher protein on the strength week when training at 4-6 reps. Balanced diet when at 6-8 reps. And Hypertrophy diet with more carbs at the higher rep ranges. Carbs are put mostly around the works outs.
Anything to add// remove or give your critique.