Reverting Back To Fat Loss

im real sorry guys i know a lot of you are annoyed as hell but im positive on my goal right now and what i wanna do…gaining weight right now isnt what i want.after thinking about it for a while ive decided to cut down to 175 pounds(currently at 205) and about a 7-8% (currently at 13-14%) and then start to go back up to 190 with muscle mass.

Gaining mass right now just isn’t going to work right now. i have bball games and practices and i dont wanna gain any more weight as ive already lost some spring in my jump.

I’m going to start 10x3 for fat loss by Chad Waterbury. Is the t-dawg diet a good diet to go with this program?

One question thats been on my mind is lets say im on the t-dawg diet and also 10x3 for fat loss…i have to train that day but i also have bball practice…should i eat just a bit more so i wont start to lose muscle? what would i do in this situation where theres going to be days where im gonna have to practice and train?

Any other tips while im on the diet and program would be greatly appreciated.

Use the training program and diet you wrote, and play your games.

See how you feel and how your performance goes.

If everything is working (playing well, losing weight, feeling ok), continue with plan.

If something is off, adjust.

I’d take in more than just the 70 carbs on offdays and 100 carbs on on-days.

You should probably make it like 100 carbs on offdays and 130 on on-days.

I hope that made sense :stuck_out_tongue:

If you just keep those carbs during post-training then you should be fine.

Basically if you have both a training session and a game/practice then eat 2 carb meals that day instead of 1 but if you have a day where you have neither training nor games then you eat no carb meals. this way you eat the carbs when you need them and stick to the critters and veggies otherwise.

-chris

Doesn’t t-dawg 2.0 already have 2 carb meals? First being chicken and mixed veggies and second being the post workout meal which is steak and salad?

[quote]kobe4life08 wrote:
Doesn’t t-dawg 2.0 already have 2 carb meals? First being chicken and mixed veggies and second being the post workout meal which is steak and salad?[/quote]

Even though veggies and salads have carbs in them, these wouldn’t be considered carb meals because the carb content is very low. A carb meal would contain rice, pasta, wheat bread, oatmeal, things like that.