Reverse Hyperextensions Alternative?

Are there any alternatives to doing reverse hyperextensions on a reverse hyper machine? I just started working out at home again, and I wanted to start doing these to see if they would help my military press and deadlift. However I do not have a machine obviously.

RDL, and goodmornings? There are also a number of floor exercises you can do that I learned in physical therapy. We called them suppermans.

Or another version.

Cool, thanks.

You can also find anything high enough to support you with your feet off the ground and upper body parallel to the floor or close enough, along with something to hold onto for stability.

What equipment do you have available to you at home? Swiss ball? A moveable bench not attached to a weight rack? A kitchen bar or bar stools? A step ladder? A patio cover? :slight_smile:

[quote]drmbldr wrote:
You can also find anything high enough to support you with your feet off the ground and upper body parallel to the floor or close enough, along with something to hold onto for stability.

What equipment do you have available to you at home? Swiss ball? A moveable bench not attached to a weight rack? A kitchen bar or bar stools? A step ladder? A patio cover? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I put two benches on eachother, it works very well.

OP I’m sure you can still actually do them.