T Nation

Reverend X

Its The Prof’s trusted religious leader…and brother…

Repeat it after me, bitch. I come in the name of Jesus, ruler of heaven and earth and every goddamn thang in between…mothafucka

watchuknowboutthelord, House Nigga.

lolz

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
lolz[/quote]

Are ya laughin, BIOTCH?

Do you watch Tosh.0 Ct? He had this guy on a while back for a web redemption and it was pretty funny.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Do you watch Tosh.0 Ct? He had this guy on a while back for a web redemption and it was pretty funny.[/quote]

Mothfucka, I aint lookin for you

This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Its The Prof’s trusted religious leader…and brother…

Repeat it after me, bitch. I come in the name of Jesus, ruler of heaven and earth and every goddamn thang in between…mothafucka

watchuknowboutthelord, House Nigga.[/quote]

You misquoted him. It’s “ruler of heaven and earf.”

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Its The Prof’s trusted religious leader…and brother…

Repeat it after me, bitch. I come in the name of Jesus, ruler of heaven and earth and every goddamn thang in between…mothafucka

watchuknowboutthelord, House Nigga.[/quote]

You misquoted him. It’s “ruler of heaven and earf.”[/quote]

Shut you Goddamn ass up!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy this like this on every coner.

giving you more of what you hopin fo!!!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy this like this on every coner.[/quote]

WTF is Cbus?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy like this on every coner.[/quote]

WTF is Cbus?[/quote]

Columbus, you stupid bitch.

Crucify my blessed brotha but when I find you I’m gon’ get yo mothaficka!!!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy this like this on every coner.[/quote]

WTF is Cbus?[/quote]

Some shit hole.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy this like this on every coner.[/quote]

WTF is Cbus?[/quote]

Some shit hole.[/quote]

You would compete with me instead of cooperating…its cool, though.

Y’all maffacas can’t see me.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy this like this on every coner.[/quote]

WTF is Cbus?[/quote]

Some shit hole.[/quote]

You would compete with me instead of cooperating…its cool, though.

Y’all maffacas can’t see me.[/quote]

Oh, sorry.

Ahem

CBus iz da Columbus, ya fuckin trick-azz mutha fuckah!!

Rock is off his rocker again. Rock, you know you should wait at least 12 hours after a feed before you start posting.

V

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This reminds me of something.

If you ever go to the Phoenix, go talk to a friar at St. Mary’s Basilica. He’s got two teeth, and is cross eyed. The man is fucking hilarious. [/quote]

lol, I love Cbus because there’s a guy this like this on every coner.[/quote]

WTF is Cbus?[/quote]

Some shit hole.[/quote]

You would compete with me instead of cooperating…its cool, though.

Y’all maffacas can’t see me.[/quote]

Oh, sorry.

Ahem

CBus iz da Columbus, ya fuckin trick-azz mutha fuckah!![/quote]

I ain’t playin wit yo ass. Don’t come here and play wit me!!!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Rock is off his rocker again. Rock, you know you should wait at least 12 hours after a feed before you start posting.

V[/quote]

You fucking nikum fuckin poop! You caught me red handed! You caught me red handed.

My Goddamn ass kiss it!!!