Revenge of the Krumms

This is my workout I plan on doing every day from 5-7am with about an hour and a half working with my wife in the afternoon. Diet and pics will be posted later.

Monday-Quad/Hams/calves
Barebell Squat 3 X 10
Barbell Hack Squat 3 X 10
Leg Ext 3 X 10
Romanian DL 3 X 20
Lying Leg Curls 3 X 15
Seated Leg Curls 3 X 15
Lunges 3 X 10
Stead Calf Raises 3 X 15
Standing Calf Raises 3 X 15

Tuesday-Back/Triâ??s
Bent over Rows 3 X 10
Lying T-Bar Row 3 X 15
One-arm DB Row 3 X 15
Lat Pulldown 3X 15
Dips 3 X 15
Standing DB tri ext 3 X 15
Lying Tri Press 3 X 15

Wednesday-shoulders
Overhead press 3 X 10
Side Raises 3 X 15
Front Raises 3 X 15
Seated Bent over Rows 3 X 15

Thursday-Chest/Biceps
Bench Press 3 X 15
Incline 3 X 15
Decline 3 X 15
Barbell Curls 3 X 20
One-arm preacher Curls 3 X 20
Hammer Curls 3 X 20

Friday-Quad/Hams/calves
Barebell Squat 3 X 10
Barbell Hack Squat 3 X 10
Leg Ext 3 X 10
Romanian DL 3 X 20
Lying Leg Curls 3 X 15
Lunges 3 X 10
Lunges 3 X 10
Stead Calf Raises 3 X 15
Standing Calf Raises 3 X 15

Subbed.

What made you choose to do legs twice a week and with that much volume those days. I think the best thing I ever did for my physique was getting an accu measure caliper and a measurement tape along with a scale and recording that every week to see if what I was doing was working

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
What made you choose to do legs twice a week and with that much volume those days. I think the best thing I ever did for my physique was getting an accu measure caliper and a measurement tape along with a scale and recording that every week to see if what I was doing was working[/quote]
Its the football player in me, and while I am aiming to get lean I am also still playing on a football team… But I aim thinking about changing up my Friday lower body day a little… Right now I really need to get my legs in shape, the first day was relatively light but my legs are going to be sore…

Barebell Squat 3 X 10 @185
Barbell Hack Squat 3 X 10 @135
Leg Press 3 X 15@180
Leg Ext 3 X 10 @150
Romanian DL 3 X 20 @135
Lying Leg Curls 3 X 15 @80
Stiff leg Dead lift 3 X 10@60
Lunges 3 X 10 @60
Leg Press Calf Raises 3 X 15 @180
Hip Adductor 3 X 50@50
Hip Abductor 3 X 50 @50

Not bad for a 4:30 am workout on only four hours sleep…

You could split legs into quads/hams, but if you feel you’re recovering from that just go with it

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
You could split legs into quads/hams, but if you feel you’re recovering from that just go with it[/quote]
I have thought about doing just that… I will see how I recover and might start that on Friday… I have three full days but I know the soreness wont kick in until tomorrow…

Lat Pulldown 3X 10@10
Seated Rows 3 X 10@8
Bent over Rows 3 X 10 @115
T-Bar Row 3 X 10@150
One-arm DB Row 3 X 10@40
Standing DB tri ext 3 X 10@8
Tri Press(flat bar) 3 X 10@5
Tri Press (rope) 3 X 10@5
Close Grip Bench 3 X 10@135
Preacher Curls 3 X 10@80
Barbell Curls 3 X 10@60
Hammer Curls 3 X 10@50
Shrugs 3 X 50@50

I decided to take some advice I’d been given and lower the amount I am doing for my legs and also to do chest with a fresh upper body… So I moved my shoulder day to Friday and depending on how my legs feel I may or may not hit some posterior chain on Friday as well since the shoulder workout is not as time consuming…

Following.

Was wondering, u got any pics? No home

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Following.

Was wondering, u got any pics? No home[/quote]
I took one but my phone is old as dirt and its a terrible pic LOL I was waiting until I got a new phone to take some…

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Following.

Was wondering, u got any pics? No home[/quote]
That one is actually about 15 pounds ago but it is the closest to my current weight… Obviously this is going to be a work in progress LOL… Oh and I don’t know what you mean by “no home”

he meant no homo lol. Post up your diet whenever you can so we can help you out with it if we see something we could help out with. Also, how is your intensity of the gym? Like does your last set go to failure, or the last two etc…

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
he meant no homo lol. Post up your diet whenever you can so we can help you out with it if we see something we could help out with. Also, how is your intensity of the gym? Like does your last set go to failure, or the last two etc…[/quote]
lol that makes more sense. I am close or right at failure on the majority of my lifts. Some I am working on the form so the next time I do them I am going to bump up the intensity. I also plan on cutting a few things out at this point. For lower body I’m thinking about eliminating leg press and doing a few more squat sets as well as bumping up the weight there too…

I didn’t think it was going to be so big LOL

That comes out to about 44% pro, 33% cho, 23% fat. Looks good, just keep at it and you’ll see regular progress specially if you track your measurements and weight. I know sometimes I think I’m not making progress but when it’s time to log my stuff I see that I actually did improve a bit.

Thanks man. Once I get a little money coming in I plan on changing up the foods but not the macros… If anything I might be able to bump my protein a little and replace some of my carbs with brown rice( I see that on every cutting forum).

Bench Press 3 X 10@225/13
Incline DB press 3 X 10@50
Dips X 14 X 13 X 10@242
Fly’s 3 X 10@30
preacher Curls 3 X 15@50
Barbell Curls 3 X 10@70
Cable Curls 3 X 15@4
Seated Hammer Curls X 20 X 30 X 50@30
Seated Overhead DB press 3 X 20@50
Rope tri press downs 3 X 20@6
(Smith) Close grip Bench 3 X 10@135
(Smith) Upright Rows 3 X 10@95
Shrugs 3 X 50@40

I took some advice I got on here and combined it all together I was told not to do chest the day after shoulders and to possibly lower my volume on my lower body lifts. So I moved my Shoulders to Friday and will hit the main lower body lifts that day too. That change helped me lift great on the bench today. My best ever 225 for reps was 13 in high school and I was able to hit 13 on my 3rd set in this workout… The only change I plan on making is possibly only do Bi’s and Tri’s one day a week like the original plan so that I have more time for cardio and core training while I am still at the gym…

bro you motivated me to keep a log haha, I just put it up today just thought id let you know