Returning To My Great Form

I wanna ask about serious STEROID cycle with Norma Hellas (Deca-Durabolin) + some type of Testosterone and one oral steroid what do you think ?!?

Can anyone help me with the cycle and prepare it for explosive 7 weeks STEROID cycle? I’m eating good and sleeping well!! I’m waiting for your help thanks to everyone

Is this your first cycle?

Age?
Height?
Weight?
Yrs Lifting?

Goal??

Honestly, my advice judging from solely your post is that you are not ready for any type of “STEROID” cycle.

But for someone else to give you advice you might want to list some more specs of yourself and goals you wish to achieve on this cycle. And HOPEFULLY past cycles because I am hoping this isnt your first.

-BC

Age 20 years
Height 189cm
Weight 94kg
Biceps 49cm
Chest 133cm
quads 65cm

It will be my 3rd cycle

1st cycle was with deca + sustanon + metan
2nd cycle was with deacabol BD + anapolon + testosteron depot

and now the 3rd cycle

You’re only 20 and you’re on your THIRD cycle?!

How old were you when you started your first?

[quote]Lumar wrote:
Age 20 years
Height 189cm
Weight 94kg
Biceps 49cm
Chest 133cm
quads 65cm

It will be my 3rd cycle

and now the 3rd cycle [/quote]

My advice…since this would be your third cycle…don’t do it. You’re to damn young to worry about taking jet fuel…for the first time, let alone your third.

You could really be jacking with your system right now…and since your system was created to produce very high levels right now, I would strongly suggest stuffing your face with food, and training like a beast.

Really, you shouldn’t consider taking super supplements until your 25 or so.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

[quote]Lumar wrote:
Age 20 years
Height 189cm
Weight 94kg
Biceps 49cm
Chest 133cm
quads 65cm

It will be my 3rd cycle

and now the 3rd cycle [/quote]

This is a troll. He claims to have 19 inch arms and 52 inch chest when you do the conversion.

Why are you spamming my post ?!? My clear message was to ask for an advice not to tell me what to do like a father or mother!

Why are you people so angry about that kind of stuff … relax! Just if anyone can help me out with the steroids just PM me , don’t post anything to mess up my topic !

[quote]Lumar wrote:
Why are you spamming my post ?!? My clear message was to ask for an advice not to tell me what to do like a father or mother!

Why are you people so angry about that kind of stuff … relax! Just if anyone can help me out with the steroids just PM me , don’t post anything to mess up my topic !

[/quote]

people are trying to help you