Returning after a 9 month layoff

I am returning after a nine month layoff from lifting.Some of my ststs are: squats 575,DL 455,bench 385.All my lifts are unequipped and I do not use steriods.My best strength gains have come from using WSB.This Summer I am going to be learning the Olympic lifts.

I am 5’8 and 230lbs. I have about 15 to 17% body fat.
Question: Does anyone have any ideas about setting up WSB for the strength needed for the Olympic lift?
Example:Overhead press -vs- bench press

[quote]little joe wrote:
I’m returning after 9 months of no lifting.some stats before lay-off squat 575/ DL 455 bench 385 all raw no juice either. Best strength gains using WSB.I’m going to be learning the Olympic lifts.
Q; structure WSB for strength prior to the OLIFT progression ? [/quote]

Structure grammar for comprehension prior to typing.

[quote]little joe wrote:

it’s about lifting not gramm[/quote]

Um… ok.

My point was, it took me four times to read your post before I understood what you were asking.
Yes, your question was about lifting (and I offer an apology for coming off as a jerk), but if you don’t have the ability to put your words down in text (we can’t hear you) in a legible manner, then it will be difficult to understand you.

As for your question… if it were me, since you had success with it in the past, I would use the WSB program first, to bring yourself back to a point where you feel comfortable with yourself (I would guess that you currently aren’t comfortable, since you’re asking for advice), then I would move on the the O-Lifts.

[quote]Anakyn wrote:
little joe wrote:
I’m returning after 9 months of no lifting.Here are some of my stats before my nine month lay-off. I squated 575,deadlifted 455,and my bench was 385. I did this all unequipped. I do not use steroids. My best strength gains came from using WSB.I am hoping to start learning the Olympic lifts.
Q; I should I structure WSB for strength prior to the OLIFT progression ?

[/quote]

it’s about lifting not gramm

I think we’ve all learned a very important lesson here: any post with “HELP!” in the title is a complete fucking write-off.

[quote]little joe wrote:
Anakyn wrote:
little joe wrote:
I’m returning after 9 months of no lifting.Here are some of my stats before my nine month lay-off. I squated 575,deadlifted 455,and my bench was 385. I did this all unequipped. I do not use steroids. My best strength gains came from using WSB.I am hoping to start learning the Olympic lifts.
Q; I should I structure WSB for strength prior to the OLIFT progression ?

it’s about lifting not gramm[/quote]

Grammar.