T Nation

Return To Senner


#1

5/3/1 Week 1

11/10
Military Press
95*5
110*5
125*10
75*5*10

11/11
Deadlift
225*5
255*5
290*8

11/13
Bench
160*5
185*5
210*10
175*2*10
175*4

Pullups
2*5
1*3

Curls/Dips
65/BW 210

11/15
Squat
120*5
140*5
155*10
95*5*10


#2

Sensay- Good to see you, I just started posting again today. Hows the wife and kids.


#3

[quote]Dude623 wrote:
Sensay- Good to see you, I just started posting again today. Hows the wife and kids. [/quote]

Good to see you Dude! Wife and kids are good.

How you doin’?


#4

Good to see you back in the posts again.


#5

I couldn’t be better, family is healthy and happy. I am upright and taking nourishment. Anything else is a bonus. Question:I have been meaning to ask someone on that side of the pond, are you feeling the effects of global warming? If so what are they.


#6

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
Good to see you back in the posts again. [/quote]

thanks ya big ape !


#7

[quote]Dude623 wrote:
I couldn’t be better, family is healthy and happy. I am upright and taking nourishment. Anything else is a bonus. Question:I have been meaning to ask someone on that side of the pond, are you feeling the effects of global warming? If so what are they. [/quote]

Are you kidding on the global warming thing?

I’m not really political, but the whole global warming thing is a sham. Over here they’ve started to call it climate change instead of global warming…not sure if this is a world-wide thing…when it turned out they couldn’t get people to care the world was getting hotter because the temperatures were actually getting colder they try to create mass hysteria by saying the climate is changing…well…duh…who the fuck would expect the climate to not change? Ai yi yi.

Was I ranting drunk one night about global warming?


#8

Nice to see you back Sen.


#9

Climate change / Global warming- we are getting the same line here. And I can honestly say that the last two winters for me have been some of the worst, bitter cold, colder than Alaska cold. Thanks for the comments.


#10

Here you are!


#11

[quote]Crippler56 wrote:
Nice to see you back Sen. [/quote]

Thanks Crip !


#12

[quote]Dude623 wrote:
Climate change / Global warming- we are getting the same line here. And I can honestly say that the last two winters for me have been some of the worst, bitter cold, colder than Alaska cold. Thanks for the comments.[/quote]

Suppose to snow like crazy this winter. Already doing so in many places over here.


#13

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Here you are![/quote]

The answer to your prayers, once again !


#14

5/3/1 Week 2

Very busy week - Indoor soccer game for Sen the IV on Monday, HS Sports Banquet on Tuesday for Sen III and IV, volunteer soccer meeting on Wednesday and Sen IV soccer practice on Thursday. Add in being under the weather all week and I just managed to get it all in so I didn’t look like a Vagine to you all.

Happy Thanksgiving you old bastards and bastets!

11/18
Military Press
1003
115
3
13010
75
5*10

Pullups/Dips superset 5 reps/4 reps

11/22
Squat
1303
150
3
16510
95
5*10

Bench
1703
195
3
22010
135
5*10

11/23
Deadlift
2403
270
3
30510
175
5*10


#15

5/3/1 Week 3

11/25
Military Press
1105
125
3
14010
80
5*10

11/29
Squat
1405
155
3
17510
100
5*10

11/30
Deadlift
2555
290
3
3255
180
5*10

Bench
1855
210
3
23510
140
5*10


#16

Looking forward to some serious garage lifting videos, food pictures and the occasional shot of some portion of She Say. What’s not to like!


#17

Military Press 130*15…She Say got me some new work out gear and thinks I have a flat stomach or something.


#18

welcome back- solid pressing


#19

[quote]DBasler wrote:
Looking forward to some serious garage lifting videos, food pictures and the occasional shot of some portion of She Say. What’s not to like![/quote]

SBas ! What’s up brother ?!?


#20

[quote]brotardscience wrote:
welcome back- solid pressing[/quote]

Thanks bro ! Good to be back !!