T Nation

Return to Lifting

I have had so many injuries in my 35 years. I am just starting to lift again. Please help me gain some objective perspective. Thank you.

Just curious what kind of injuries you have had to deal with?

objective perspective? ok…

As you just started to work out again, you know you need improvement…with that said…get bigger, you are lean and thats cool if thats what you want.

But I think you need to put more mass on. Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big.

Looks like you have a better base to work with than most people. Just do the basics of eating, compound exercises and changing things up. It might just be the angle, but your shoulders and arms look more developed than everything else. WOrk on the chest especially and bring up the traps.

MOre pics of the legs, better poses , and back would be helpful. INsight onto your training/diet would also be nice.

Burns (resulting in skin grafts), repeated separated shoulders, multiple ligament tears (6- ankles), crushed shoulder tendons, concussions (6), and probably some others that I am choosing to forget right now…

[quote]Dardanus wrote:
Burns (resulting in skin grafts), repeated separated shoulders, multiple ligament tears (6- ankles), crushed shoulder tendons, concussions (6), and probably some others that I am choosing to forget right now…[/quote]

Damn. How’d all that happen?

[quote]Dardanus wrote:
Burns (resulting in skin grafts), repeated separated shoulders, multiple ligament tears (6- ankles), crushed shoulder tendons, concussions (6), and probably some others that I am choosing to forget right now…[/quote]

Wow man. Thats a lot to deal with. Are you a firefighter? You’ve got a good base to start with and should be able to put on some size through proper diet and just getting back into lifting again.