2. Db flat press 3x8
  3. Incline fly 3x10
  4. Single arm pull down 3x10
  5. Seated row with 5 sec ecc 5x8
  6. Chins 3x failure
  7. Rear delt/med delt fly superset 3x15
  8. 100 rep calf raise drop set.

That’s the spirit!

I still think I’m going to hate not squatting and deadlifting as often as I’d like. I’m thinking of completing monolith as a compromise. I’ve never finished it and it’s a program I would love to conquer

Typical me trying to program hop a week in because it’s not what I’m used to. Luckily I’m calling myself on this bullshit.
Week two.
Back

1. 4 sets of 8 this week meadows rows
  2. Smith machine row, pyramid to heavy set of 8 in 4 sets
  3. Db rows 3x8, final set drop set to failure
  4. Sumo deads, heavy ish 3x5. Doing deads later in the sequence was tough
  5. Hanging stretch
  6. Abs 4xfailure hang raise
  7. Standing calf raises 3x10 with 10 partials

85.6kg last night. Great Scott. Down to 82 in the morning lol.

Heck. Volume creeping up, only week two.

1. Flat db press, work to a tough 8 reps paused
  2. Incline press, stopping an inch above chest. Work to last week’s weight but adding an extra rep, so 7 at 80kg
  3. Machine press, work to a heavy 15, then do three clusters to failure with 45 sec between
  4. Incline probated db fly 4x10
  5. Rear delt machine fly 3x15
  6. Db Laterals 3x15
  7. Seated db press 3x8 paused at the top.
    Big pump

John meadows is a sick bastard.

1. Seated leg curls 3x10 work sets with last set a double drop set to near failure.
  2. Squats work to a heavy 8. New 8RM with 180kg. Absolutely eyeball popping rpe 27
  3. Bulgarian drop set of death. Fuck this. 3 sets of 8 bulg Ss with dbs, escalating each set. Then 4th set is 8 reps, 8 sec iso in bottom, immediately to 8 reps with the lighter weight, pause again and repeat with the lightest weight you used. I barely survived and then immediately went and threw up.
  4. Barbell stiff leg deads with 4 sec eccentric and only coming up 3/4 for constant tension. One set of ten.

Got my hookgrip sleeves in the mail. They are beautiful and so comfy. No rebound whatsoever but they warmed my knees beautifully and the mental thing of just feeling them on seemed to make me squat as if I was in proper sleeves. Pretty cool. Plus, they make me look like Lu xiaojun in my head haha