UnKillable Kleinhound 2: This time he's more unkillable-er

I keep forgetting to log it but I always jump before lower body and throw a med ball before upper

1 Like

Dinner tonight was rad, Thai coconut curry with broccolini and potato, white and wild rice.
Pretty standard type meal for me, looks great, smelled and tasted better. Ate loads and felt great

4 Likes

Morning yoga, great stuff this. I suck at it but I guess that’s the point. It does however make me really ‘feel’ my body, or lack of awareness really. Stability and mobility can never be a bad thing.
Some easy movement this morning, 20 total handstand push-ups and 50 total hindu push ups. I’m about to go to a rock climbing gym so that will be a bunch of pulling I won’t remember to log. I’ll also run a bit this afternoon. I don’t really know how far, probably somewhere between 3 and 5km
Breakfast was a big bowl of oats, millet, quinoa and buckwheat with raspberries and a protein shake. Pretty full but feel good. Looking forward to climbing

1 Like

Atrocious lighting and angle but this is me post breakfast. Haven’t weighed myself but I feel around 79kg I guess. In desperate need of shoulders and a tan

3 Likes

Climbing was awesome. Definitely will try to do more of that!
Also ran to the park for some sunshine and playtime. Stuff on the chin up bar and parallel bars, just a fun time not really ‘work’
Lunch was a massive vego pad Thai and dinner the chefs at work made me an awesome wood oven pizza with sauteed potato, wild Mushrooms, chilli and cheese. So fucking awesome.
Feeling good about deads tomorrow

1 Like

Phone had a massive crash so I didn’t do yoga because I’m not good enough to flow through poses yet.
Did agile 8 instead
3*5 box jumps
5s on sumo block pull 140,160,180 then a single at TM 210 and a joked at 230 which I thought was 220 but moved pretty darn easy
3 sets of lots of back extension and ab wheel
Prowler trips to death. I think it was 8 trips of 40m with 40kg on the sled (half bodyweight)

1 Like

Late night and early morning but still snuck in my yoga
Then had seated OHP
3*5 40,45,50 and a relatively easy set of 5 with my TM 60kg. Shoulder still not feeling 100% but on the right track
Heaps of chins and dips, some weighted some not. About 100 and 150 respectively
Rainy and wet outside so did 30sec on and off with the battle ropes for 10 minutes. That kicked my ass

2 Likes

More favourable photo from today where I actually have a chest and arms

4 Likes

Geez, that’s pretty damn lean

No rest for the weak.
Bunch of shoulder and calf accessories. Just pumped them up, not worth logging.
Trap bar carries, worked up to two sets of 180*20m
Big PR for me, especially no straps or belt, pretty sure I’ll break 200kg with that soon enough. Such a fucking great back, lat, trap grip and hip exercise.

2 Likes

I need to try these. I’ve done farner’s carries with 85 kg per hand for 10 metres, but none trap bar carries.

1 Like

I definitely felt it more in my Lats and middle back compares to farmers Handles, but that’s probably the added weight too. Less taxing on the grip too I think because the weight is spread and I felt it more in my hips/glutes too

Plus the farmers handles I use have quite thick handles. I used straps for all bar the first lot.

1 Like

Morning yoga as usual, I still suck haha.
Ssb box squats 3s. 120, 135, 152.5 and then a TM PR of 170 for 5
Then 40 back extension and 40 ab wheel roll out
Followed by 300m of backward sled drags.
Those torched my hams and glutes something fierce

1 Like

Haven’t done yoga yet today but will do a big restorative session tonight
2 board press 3s, 70,80,90 then 100 for 3 and fsl rep PR of like 15
Chins and dips
Did about 40 and 70 respectively with a 10kg weight vest then another 50 and 50 with bodyweight.
Raining like crazy outside so did 12 mins of 30/30 battling ropes.
Get in, lift hard and kick ass. My kind of workout

1 Like

So my girlfriend is starting an 8 week challenge thing at her gym with bodyscans and meal plans etc. The whole works. I’ve decided to do my own one too, so starting Monday I’m going to run the John meadows reactive Pump Program along with my own meal plan and see how jacked I can get. A very vain goal which isn’t usually what I go for but hey it’s a new day haha.
I’ll still keep the yoga and conditioning up though

2 Likes

Wow, I know you said your gym kicked ass but you weren’t lying. That place looks awesome!

Also, I may have missed it but what are you following for yoga? I’ve considered dabbling with it as well for some mobility/flexibility etc.

2 Likes

I’m just using an app called downward dog which is really easy to use and has three different types of practice which you can adjust the time of.
Quick flow, which is more challenging kind of like a yoga workout (good for warm ups)
Restorative (which, as it sounds, is for deep long stretching)
And full practice (which is a bit in between and let’s you learn all the poses
Free app with some add ons you can buy but the free stuff works great. It also varies it up day by day so you’re not just using the same routine all the time

1 Like

Been slack on the log here but still lifting and yoga.
Diet and meal prep starts tomorrow
Will be consuming roughly 3000cals
150p, 400c and 90f of mostly whole foods with a couple protein shakes for convience

1 Like

My shopping for the week was only $95 Australian so I was pretty happy with that

1 Like