T Nation

Return of Real Men

A bit tongue in cheek at points, but overall, the article makes some good points (especially for the daily mail). Also pretty funny a times.

Lol,Retrosexual. Thats clever.

Btw,I ahve a big problem with the list. REAL MEN DRIVE AUDIS.

pretty good

Great Article. My only fault according to this article is that I like to cook. Does that mean I got the ghey?

[quote]valenzuelaf wrote:
Great Article. My only fault according to this article is that I like to cook. Does that mean I got the ghey?[/quote]

Real men GRILL.

www.menarebetterthanwomen.com

Haha cut the roast with precision and “flair”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
valenzuelaf wrote:
Great Article. My only fault according to this article is that I like to cook. Does that mean I got the ghey?

Real men GRILL.[/quote]

Real men like their meat raw and wriggling.

Did I just say that? Uh, no homo?

Pretty decent article actually.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
valenzuelaf wrote:

Real men GRILL.[/quote]

The fact that the author left out owning a grill and barbecue pit makes me a little suspicious.

[quote]valenzuelaf wrote:
Great Article. My only fault according to this article is that I like to cook. Does that mean I got the ghey?[/quote]

No, cooking is ok as long as you can find a manly justification for it. For example:

• It might get you laid.

• You’re trying to get bigger and stronger so you can steal women from metrosexuals and get laid.

• You’re trying to take up the slack for all the damn vegetarians and vegans.

• It might get you laid.

• You’re fueling up for a violent contact sport (which is impressive to women and might get you laid).

• You had to do something with that big buck you killed last weekend.

• There’s a chance you’ll get laid due to your culinary prowess.

[quote]Applesauce wrote:
Professor X wrote:
valenzuelaf wrote:

Real men GRILL.

The fact that the author left out owning a grill and barbecue pit makes me a little suspicious. [/quote]

I’d imagine that’s got something to do with it being a British article. I’m not sure BBQ is as popular in a country renowned for it’s shitty weather.

Nice Cosmo article. Where’s the fucking quiz?

Cooking is fine…but you have to have killed whatever you’re cooking with your bare hands. Killing a vegetable by picking it doesn’t count.

[quote]Digity wrote:
Cooking is fine…but you have to have killed whatever you’re cooking with your bare hands. Killing a vegetable by picking it doesn’t count.[/quote]

What if you picked the vegetable by punching it?

Entertaining article.

That said real men don’t give a fuck what articles tell them to do.

How is Hefner not in the icons list?

[quote]red04 wrote:
How is Hefner not in the icons list?[/quote]

Might have something to do with his stylized sophistication. He is the man when it comes to success and being a modern harem master but he is hardly an example of a fierce male archetype.

Gene Hunt is a manly man? WTF? Dude looks like he’s afflicted with the ghey! Entertaining read, though. Pity those blokes don’t hold a candle to us over here. Especially with the cooking thing. I enjoy cooking culinary masterpieces. I enjoy baking lil confectionary delights. But call me gay, and I’ll rip your head off and skull fuck you!!! Oh yeah! I’ll do it. After I finish grilling my steaks and drinking my manly beer!

[quote]Michael570 wrote:
Nice Cosmo article. Where’s the fucking quiz?[/quote]

lol
brevity is the soul of wit