Retitled, FightingTiger's Log

You need to work on your Bitoiods and Middle Rectal Femoris.

Now hears a question, don’t you think you would get better respones if um I don’t know you posted this in the Beginners forum?

The only thing I see lacking is the soleus

Bring up your Quadriceptic Dorsi as well, you can do this by inverted dead presses on a high pulley with the ropes. Just make sure you only do one side at a time, otherwise they could grow too quickly and cause some serious stretch marks.

[quote]BiG BeN wrote:
Bring up your Quadriceptic Dorsi as well, you can do this by inverted dead presses on a high pulley with the ropes. Just make sure you only do one side at a time, otherwise they could grow too quickly and cause some serious stretch marks.[/quote]

And if you do these, make sure you have a spot. I’ve seen guys try to do these on their own and they broke their shit real bad.

Funny shit.

Anyone with a serious reply?

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
Funny shit.

Anyone with a serious reply?[/quote]

Seriously, what do you want?

You yourself admit in 8 months you’ve had little to no progress and you mostly got fat. What could somebody possibly critique you on?

My advice is next time post in the beginners section like somebody else said. Read everything on here and build a balanced program and start training and eating properly.

Funny shit.

Anyone with a serious reply?[/quote]

I like you better with short dark hair.

If you work hard Im sure you could bulk up very well. What are your goals?

Best of luck.

BBB

Perhaps you’ve erred with the photo’s but your motivator, to keep yourself accountable, is worthy.

And kudos to you for being, in my opinion, in the minority of young fella’s with the brains to do something about what you want, instead of sitting in front of the TV and wishing you were different.

You’ve got a long way to go, but you know that. Enjoy your successes and let them motivate you further (don’t post more pics though) and as you keep learning and growing you’ll be what you want to be.

Thank you for the honest and serious replies.

My hair is short and normal colored again. I got a little lazy with it last semester, and I let my girlfriend dye it at the end of the semester, so between the shaggy hair and the different colors, it looked pretty bad.

As far as my goals, I am currently 170 lbs. I would like to be around 200 by the end of this year at (ideally) 10% bf. I know this could be somewhat of a long shot, but hey, its something to work towards.

Ill post my general diet later tonight.

I promise, no more pictures. At least not until Iv got a little more to show in them.

My hair is short and normal colored again. I got a little lazy with it last semester, and I let my girlfriend dye it at the end of the semester, so between the shaggy hair and the different colors, it looked pretty bad.

As far as my goals, I am currently 170 lbs. I would like to be around 200 by the end of this year at (ideally) 10% bf. I know this could be somewhat of a long shot, but hey, its something to work towards.

I promise, no more pictures. At least not until Iv got a little more to show in them.[/quote]

Have you created a road map on how you are going to accomplish this?

At my heaviest I weighed 300lbs. I realized for me to get back to hottie status I had to sit down and come up with a game plan. I lost 70lbs and gained some roughly 30 of it back and played around with those 30lbs for the past 2 years.

4 months ago I said enough is enough!!! Goals have been reestablish, a map has been created, and I know what I want to look like.

Sit down and write down EXACTLY what you want and how you plan to get there. Read that plan every day. Review it weekly to see if you missed anything. Monthly review it again and add/change/delete anything that hindered you that month.

Put your mind to it and you CAN and WILL accomplish ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!

Best of luck!!

BBB

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
fightingtiger wrote:

I promise, no more pictures. At least not until Iv got a little more to show in them.

Have you created a road map on how you are going to accomplish this?

At my heaviest I weighed 300lbs. I realized for me to get back to hottie status I had to sit down and come up with a game plan. I lost 70lbs and gained some roughly 30 of it back and played around with those 30lbs for the past 2 years.

4 months ago I said enough is enough!!! Goals have been reestablish, a map has been created, and I know what I want to look like.

Sit down and write down EXACTLY what you want and how you plan to get there. Read that plan every day. Review it weekly to see if you missed anything. Monthly review it again and add/change/delete anything that hindered you that month.

Put your mind to it and you CAN and WILL accomplish ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!

Best of luck!!

BBB[/quote]

Haha yeah girl! I love your attitude. Can’t wait to see you back at hottie status!

My diet right now is generally as follows:

Breakfast (9:30 am):
3 whole eggs, bowl of Kashi cereal, skim milk

Lunch (12:30 pm):
8 oz. Turkey and one slice cheese on whole wheat bread, 6 oz tuna.

Mid afternoon (3:30 pm):
10 oz. lean meat (it varies), veggies

Dinner (6:00):
10 oz fish or chicken breast, veggies or brown rice

Lift @ 7 pm

PWO: 2 scoops protein powder, sugar, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine

Late-Night (9:30):
8 oz tuna

Lift @ 7 pm

8 oz tuna[/quote]

Okay, the diet looks sufficient. Good idea with getting sugar post-workout. I know what now… Yes… Here it comes… Drumroll There’s something wrong with your training program :open_mouth:

Or should I say the shoe doesn’t fit, haha :wink: (Dan John)

I feel like I’m begging you to give me your stats. Why do I have to beg you to give your current diet and program? You should already have this laid out if you want people to help you.

Honestly, all you did was post two pictures of yourself and said, “Flame Away!”

What do you expect people to do?

By the way, you consider 9:30PM Last-night? What is this? Rated PG?! Sheeeeiiiitttt… Naw, I’m just joking with you. Get your 8 hours, son!

So, I’m going to be nice and ask you to post your past, current and future training programs.

In my opinion, I wouldn’t recommend that Superhero Program to you. I mean I’ve done the program myself and it’s a Shoulder Girdle Specialization Program. You need to pack on meat and get stronger everywhere! No offense, but you’ll be doing yourself a favor.

What do you want 2lb. on your shoulders or 10lb. across your body? You’re just making your goal to reach 200lb. longer and harder by doing body-part specialization routines.

As BodyBldgBabe said create that Road Map. Get to it.

I’ll leave you with this quote: Before creating a nice sculpture you first need a big rock – Christian Thibaudeau

Good luck!

-Kev

What does your lifting look like, You squating, benching, and deadlifting?

Lift @ 7 pm

8 oz tuna[/quote]

looks pretty good, around 3000 kCal right? My only concern is the fact that you’re pretty much fasting half the day (from late night 9:30 to breakfast 9:30).

If you’re in college, I’m willing to bet you don’t go to bed for at least a few hours after that late night meal. Throw in another protein shake or some cottage cheese and natural PB right before bed.

I am benching, squatting and deadlifting. I did a pretty basic push/pull type split last semester. My starting max bench increased from 195 to 205, my starting deadlift went from 265 to 345, and my max squat went from 235 to 275x2. Not really impressive, I know, but it was something. I think I mentioned it earlier, but last semester I did a lot of lower rep sets, generally 5-8 sets of triples. I did this all semester, and now I realize that spending so much time at such a low volume was not a great idea and that I should have changed the training after a while to a higher volume (Iv only recently discovered the concept of periodization).

I like training at a slightly higher volume (4 days a week is ideal), so the superhero training was interesting to me. I had the same concerns about the superhero training being too much of a specialization type program. I recently purchased a copy of Alwyn Cosgrove’s book “The New Rules for Lifting” and I may begin one of the hypertrophy-based programs outlined in it.

I know the late night eating is an issue, and Im working on filling in those gaps. I am adding a seventh meal (most likely a shake) so that I am consuming something at least every 3 hours. I am also working on filling out my breakfast some more and adding more calories. I went out and bought a package of turkey sausage last night, so I am going to replace the kashi with the sausage. I think one of the places I went wrong last semester was on my carb intake. Since I didnt really watch what I ate, I ended up eating a lot more carbs (especially the refined variety) than I should have. Right now, I am restricting my carb intake to fruit, veggies, and my PWO sugar. Ill add more gradually as I go, but I am taking some time off from bread so I can break my mental dependance on it. I am also doing this because I need to learn to eat my vegatables (this has been something that I have gotten really bad about since I went off to school).

Is this starting to look any better?

Ill keep updating this as time goes by if people still seem interested in it.

Lift @ 7 pm

8 oz tuna[/quote]

Personally I don’t think you’re getting enough meat. I would double the meat intake if I were you.

just try to get stronger
squats
shoulder press
shrugs
bench
lats
dips

set hard weight goals for each excercise once you get there you should be bigger

Heres what I ate today. No eggs this morning. There will be some tomorrow. Ill be eating the last meal soon.

1. 3 pcs turkey sausage, 1 pc turkey bacon, 8 oz skim milk

2. 8 oz london broil, 3 cups broccoli

3. Jack Links Beef Steak Nuggets (only meat I could get in the library)

4. 6 oz fish, 6 oz chicken breast, green beans

5. Whey Protein shake

6. 8 oz tuna

No lifting today, just some light cardio for about 20 minutes.

Scratch that, Iv got to stay up later, the tuna will come later, Im having and Egg and two pieces of turkey sausage before that.