RETALIATION

Watts, I’m sorry this had to happen. My condolences go out to you.

Watts…my man, my T-Bro…my prayers and most sincere condolences…she’s in a better place, bro…she’s safe now and she’s watchin’ over ya.

I’m sorry to hear that man. There’s nothing you can do to bring her back. Her spirit will live on within you. You will always remember her as the person who brought you life. Her life ended maybe it was her time. Who knows why things happen. And i’m sure she would want you to find happiness after this tragic event. I hope all things go well for you.

I don’t know what to say man, I just wanted you to know I saw the post and I am truly, deeply sorry. I wish this cowardly act hadn’t taken your mother from you. You and your family will be in my prayers and in those of my family. Take care of yourself and get with someone you can talk to.

thank you, thank you all.

Watts, I know there is very little I can offer except my sympathy and prayers. I wish you luck and support with the coming months

You and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of mine.

Why did this act happen? Because some “religious” zealot with a sick mind and soul decided to send a message to the “evil” America. Why did your mother die from this tragic and cowardly act? No one has an answer to that. I’m with you in a call for retaliation.

Watts, and to everyone else who lost someone they knew, my condolences. My thoughts are with you and all others affected by this act.

i’m sorry for your loss and your pain.
i will never be able to understand ‘whys’ behind such surreal horror.
may love be with you.

Watts, please post her first name so that we can pray for her by name. I will remember her at all Panikhidas (memorial services) & Litanies for the Departed for the next 40 days, the traditional Orthodox period of mourning. May her memory be eternal.

Watts: …after night there is day…and after pain there is often joy…our Love is here for you… and will always be with you…

I can only pray for everlasting peace for your Mother’s Soul, and justice for those that took her away.

Watts, my condolences for your loss and I can only imagine how you must feel right now. This is a horrible time for all people.

Watts, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. I’m very sorry to hear about your loss, and pray that your mother finds eternal peace. God Bless you and your family.

My prayers to you and your family.

Words do not suffice here. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Watts, I am so, so sorry. No one should have to endure what you have suffered. I will pray for your mother in the same breath as mine.

I’m so sorry man, all my prayers go to you and your family…

Watts, Your T-Mag friends are all truly saddened by your loss, Please know that you and your family are in our prayers. God Bless.