T Nation

RETALIATION

My mother is dead. She died on her way to the emergency room. I sat there and watched her die. Why?

Watts, Im terribly sorry for your loss. Only God knows why.

My prayers will be with you and your family tonight. My heart is broken for you.

Watts, I am sick with sorrow for you. Being from Jersey, many of my friends work in NYC and the WTC. I am still waiting on phone calls. My prayers are with everyone.

why? i have no idea. i can’t say i understand your pain, i can’t imagine it. i’m so sorry to hear of your loss …that sounds so hollow… but it’s all i know to say.

how can I express my deepest sorrow for you. I will pray for you and your family. In faith,
Coach Davies

Watts…My deepest sympathy and condolences. Obviously…I have NO idea what to say to help…I am so sorry about that…but at a time like this, are there any right words? The Vixen and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Watts, we live in an imperfect world, full of sickness, pain, and evil people. Anyone who hasnt felt your type of loss yet, will some day. I can only tell you that I have spent hours thinking the same type thoughts as I expect you are feeling now, anger, despair, hatred, pain, loss. Your loss will never go away, but the pain will diminish. I chose to believe that while evil exists, that good will eventually triumphant. I believe that God weeps with you in your pain.

Good luck,

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your mother. My prayers go out to you as well as everyone else involved in this terrible tragedy. Now is a great time to turn to God for an answer or quite simply, comfort.

Watts, my prayers are with you. May the Lord comfort you.

Oh man, I’m so sorry… [shows moment of silence]

Watts,

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers for you and your family.

God Bless,

Mark

Watts, I’m sorry… I wish I could tell you why. There’s never a good reason for this type of thing to occur, ever. Your mother and the rest of the victims will be in my prayers.

My condolences to you and your family. This is horrible. I’m sorry for your loss. :frowning:

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Tonight I said tehillim for those who perished
in this unspeakable evil. Tomorrow morning,
when I go to minyan, I will include thoughts
of your mother when I recite Kaddish, Watts.

And on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, when I recite Yizkor for my grandparents and for all Jewish martyrs, I will remember those who perished today.

May God bless their souls and may we never
forget their memories, may we all try to
contribute to things, charities that are
worthy of their names and memories.

My deepest sympathy and condolensces to you
and the rest of America.

We have been violated by those who have no
ethics, morals or human dignity.

I can only hope that you and the countless
others like you take some small comfort in
knowing that we will retaliate as a nation
in unison and utterly obliterate these
simians from the planet as soon as possible.

“May their names be forever blotted out
from God’s Book of Life and from our
memories”.

Brock

my prayers to you and your family…I am truly sorry…I know it must mean nothing… but keep faith…Mike

You WILL be reunited again.

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through a dark valley, I fear no harm for you are at my side; your rod and staff give me courage. / And, in my own words, I am sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family.

Pls accept my condolences Watts…
I am so sorry to hear this :frowning: