T Nation

Resurrection of the Unkillable One

Lots of action in here. How you going?

1 Like

LSS 10km a cruisy 65 mins

1 Like

Hey brother, really well thanks mate. Just working on my cardio at the moment, then adding a bit of strength back in a fortnight and then go balls out

1 Like

You’re done.

2 Likes

I’ve had to forgo the gym most of this week, we moved house Wednesday and so I’ve spend all day moving, the next day unpacking and today will be cleaning the old house, as well as working.
Thankfully my hard AF week is next week so it’s almost like a little deload. I’ll try to get a run or two in over the weekend if the house is organised by then

2 Likes

Whole bbq rainbow trout about to go down a treat

4 Likes

Moving stations into the city, based at the main nightclub strip. Should be a lot more fast paced street level crime. The downside is lack of parking, the upside is I bought a bike that I’ve started cruising round on
Extra conditioning come at me

2 Likes

Oh yeah, 3x50 SE circuit was fucking rude.
Didn’t time. The chin ups were rough but I’m looking forward to next week

Also cycling is a super enjoyable LSS

3 Likes

Walter turned 1 today

2 Likes

Just did my 3x50 a few hours ago. Rude is a good descriptor. Glad that’s behind me!

2 Likes

Fucking right!

1 Like

I thought that was just me being a pansy? I’ve been getting asthma-like symptoms after runs in roughly freezing temperatures. I assumed that was just a lack of fitness.

1 Like

I feel like someone on here said this recently, but what I did back in my running days was wear a mask (sooo ahead of the curve). Not the masks everyone has now, but some type of face covering. I never covered my nose, just cause the heavy breathing being covered up created hell for my glasses, but covering my mouth kept the air I was breathing in more warm and moist.

2 Likes

Cycle to gym
2x50 SE circuit
Cycle home

Good times, glad the SE circuits are behind me for a while

4 Likes