T Nation

Resurrection of the Unkillable One

I was in Darwin in 2011 to train with the 5th RAR and we ate steaks in their chow hall daily without realizing for about a week that they were ‘roo steaks.

1 Like

Them is good eating. The mince is good in a chilli too.

Always just assumed you couldn’t eat these… guess I’m going to see if publix can order me some roo meat. What “cut” should I ask for if I wanna grill it up?

Fillet is about it brother, that or mince.
50/50 beef and roo mixed mince is unreal for bolognaise imo

2 Likes

Roo meat is lean as fuck, be real careful cooking it.

1 Like

Workout was a looooong one today. I shortened a lot of the rest intervals to get through

Not many hspu were done lol

Top squat was 110kg and felt really solid with the pause

Top thruster emom single was 90kg. Again, felt very strong

Final blow out was about 12min 30ish
Delays with starting the treadmill for the runs but overall very happy. Moved with purpose and very few mini breaks

1 Like

2 Likes

That looks like a slow and painful workout. You’re an inspiration and a beast!

You’re too kind my friend. Definitely one of those sessions where I left my soul on the gym floor

1 Like

Mate those quads are still looking insane. Upper body looking tight too mate. Good on ya

I think your quads might be bigger than your waist.

1 Like

Part 1 buy in, I subbed for an 800m run (starting to enjoy shorter distance running again after 30 days of murph)

Part 2 I dropped the rope climbs because all the rig space was taken by PTs training their gen pop people with stuff that didn’t need rig space lol. Oh well, good for them. I used to get pissed off at that stuff but these days I’m happy that people are trying

1 Like