UnKillable Kleinhound 2: This time he's more unkillable-er

Part 2 I subbed 800m ride for 400m run and 8 muscle ups for 8 chins 16 pushups

Part 3 I did toe to bar instead of GHD sit ups, and only 3000m row

Gross

2 Likes

Part 1 I subbed 30kg thrusters for bike cals
Part 2 I have no wreck ball and trying to set up a treadmill and run with a plate is too hard so I just did 200m sprint
Part 3 floor press (no free benches) and kb swings (no band for pull through)

Always a way to get it done :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There’s an Airdyne Evo Comp bike for sale for $300 here. I think it’s a good buy but only if I’m going to stick with these workouts…

1 Like

That’s a steal!

1 Like

Do it. That’s an absolute bargain.

Would you believe I took a rest day yesterday instead of the optional workout.
Took my doggo for a nice long walk instead

2 Likes

You can do my workouts for me if you have the extra energy.

1 Like

I’d say sure but I know what you’re upcoming workouts look like so enjoy those :wink:

1 Like

Workout 1 I got 8:44 but there was a bit of dicking around getting the treadmill going each time and having to run across to the chin up bar
Still, my 400s are getting quicker so that’s good
Workout 2 was handstand walking practice but that can jog on so I skipped it
Workout 3 I don’t have a 1RM OHS yet really so I did
All comfortable but not ‘easy’

2 Likes

I’m starting my overhead squats with the bar. It’s just not natural for me. I was browsing “Crossfit Beginner Programs” and one of them had OHS with 135. Nope.

1 Like

Today’s work looks gross and I’m not looking forward to it. I’d love to pace myself but I know that once the buzzer sounds if MFing game time

Part 1 I did running
800m at 12km
400m at 14km
200m at 16km
3 rds no rest
Blew my lungs up good

Part 2 was horrific.
On round 6 I didn’t make the time cap so I just finished in my own time

2 Likes

The face of man who’s soul has left his body

3 Likes

I like the look of some of these but they’re definitely for CF athletes. Lots of Olympic work. I might need to build a detached shed for my gym someday. Hauling my bar and plates up the stairs and outside for overhead stuff is really annoying.

2 Likes

Extra conditioning

Might be hard to find now in the ronaville, but you could always find a used cheap bar and plates off Facebook and just keep them outside, rain and all :joy:

I just couldn’t do that. It’s been dry here so I could leave some stuff out for a week but I won’t. I can’t bring myself to neglect my stuff like that.

It’s rest day and I’m very happy to just actually rest.

Rescued a baby koala and it’s mum from a tree today, so that was awesome

3 Likes

I forget these things aren’t just make believe in kids movies. That’s awesome dude

1 Like

Haha yeah it was pretty rad dude. We’ve got some weird ass animals in australia that’s for sure. I see kangaroos all the time and I still think they’re bizarre

1 Like