Results

I started Mag-10 and Myostat on 4-1. My weight that day was 269. As of April 15 I was at 278. Pretty solid progress in 2 weeks I think. I am hoping to maintain that for the next 2 weeks with MyoStat, M, Tribex, and Creatine, and then hit another 2 weeks with Mag-10 and try and push the 290 mark. I am 6-5 and approx. 10-13% bodyfat.

6’5" and getting close to 300?! Holy shit, every consider pro-wrestling?

doh… time to switch to industrial strengh toilets… hehe good job

JB,
THAT’S AMAZING !!! KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS. I JUST ORDERED MYOSTAST, AND NEXT MONTH I’LL ORDER MAG-10. I HOPE MY RESULTS ARE AS GOOD AS YOURS.

Can you please amaze us with the ungodly amount of food that you consume every day? Just curious.

Hopefully I will continue to be able to wipe my own ass. My scale this morning had me around 280, but I use the gym scale as my official scale for consistency purposes. I also assume the 10-13% bodyfat based on a somewhat visible 4 pack in the right light along with striations and good vascularity in my shoulders and arms. I have noticed most of the weight gain in my quads and ass as my jeans have gotten much tighter there. I carry most of my bodyfat in a 3 inch band around my waist and on my back. My last measurements with calipers had my tricep measurement at 5mm, my quad at 9mm, and my stomach at 30mm and my hip at 22mm. So from my bellybutton and down 3 inches across my stomach is where it all is. I am hoping to start a cutting cycle in June and get down to 4-5% by September using the new 4AD product, T2 and MD6.

I consider myself in a bulking stage right now. I am eating a lot of crap for the most part. Donuts, chips, pop, steak, fries, etc. I also try and make sure to get a gallon of milk down a day (chocolate-2%). I have never used gear and have always responded well to supplements, particulary creatine. The only real change I made to my program is trying to lift 6 days a week instead of 4 while on Mag-10. So now I will go back to 4 times a week. Also set a personal best on bench getting 10 reps with 315 last week, 7 was my previous record. My squat still sucks but I am bringing it along slowly.

with your stomach at 30mm and your hips at 22mm, there is no way you’re near 10-13% bf

why are you eating ‘crap’ on a bulk phase?(heh or any phase) sounds like ya could do alot better