Results With Surge & Creatine

hey im a highschool student… i play football as an offensive linemen… im trying to put on some weight (currently 260) and id like to hit 275-285 by august… do you think ill see any serious weight gain results by using Surge post workout and the micromized creatine?

also, is it safe to mix the two into one drink, and if so should i add more water inorder to not over saturate the solution?

Mixing 5g of creatine with 1 scoop Surge is what I am also planning on doing when I go on my mass gaining phase in a couple weeks. I’ve read in various posts that this is what many people do. Creatine will aid your results, but I would say results will be more influenced by how productive your workouts are and getting enough recovery/sleep, as that is when your muscles will actually grow.

They go together like peas and carrots, and certainly can help in gaining weight. That being said, gaining weight is going to be influenced by your diet and training, supplements are only there to help for some of it.

i have a great work out plan, and my diet is the “see food” plan… i see food i eat it… not allways the best kind, but i eat alot

im in high school also and I use that same thing, half serving during workout, half after with creatine and ive seen a little bit of weight change but creatine wont do that much for weight gain, maybe a few pounds but it will be all water weight and Surge is the best pwo drink who can use so that will deffinatly aid in that.

Yes, it’s more than fine to mix the two together. You’ll gain weight if you ADD the Surge/creatine combo to your diet and don’t use it to replace anything.
Also, since you’re over 200 lbs you should be fine increasing the serving size.

When taking just creatine, you add it to non-acidic juice I hear? Which juices are these? Pomegranate?

Would this be true when mixing both creatine and Surge? Can you just use water?

as someone said, the acidity of your stomach will be higher than any juice, so don’t worry.

but mixing with juice isn’t optimal because of fructose rather than dextrose.

creatine and Surge go together like lamb and tuna fish… maybe you prefer spaghetti and meatballs? (sorry, it’s a movie quote)

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
as someone said, the acidity of your stomach will be higher than any juice, so don’t worry.

creatine and Surge go together like lamb and tuna fish… maybe you prefer spaghetti and meatballs? (sorry, it’s a movie quote)[/quote]

Haha, I love Big Daddy :).

But yes, as it has been stated 10000 times in this thread, you can use them both together.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

creatine and Surge go together like lamb and tuna fish… maybe you prefer spaghetti and meatballs? (sorry, it’s a movie quote)[/quote]

Hmm I’ve heard Creatine and Grape Juice and such works well?

[quote]gtbigxxl wrote:
hey im a highschool student… i play football as an offensive linemen… im trying to put on some weight (currently 260) and id like to hit 275-285 by august… do you think ill see any serious weight gain results by using Surge post workout and the micromized creatine?

also, is it safe to mix the two into one drink, and if so should i add more water inorder to not over saturate the solution?[/quote]

Very safe and you should be doing it. Like the other guy said include this PWO drink with your “see food” plan. Im sure your goals are strength and size. You should seriously go to WWW.DEFRANCOSTRAINING.COM, the best NFL groomsman IMO, and read eveything on that site and start the “west side for skinny bastards” in the article section. Hope you make it to the NFL!

[quote]gtbigxxl wrote:
also, is it safe to mix the two into one drink, and if so should i add more water inorder to not over saturate the solution?[/quote]

i am currently doing the same thing and i just use the recommended amount of water for the Surge and add the creatine. it’s ok to mix them.

okay thanks for all the help, quick question, whats the diffrence bettween the micromized creatine and the standered creatine? what makes this one so much better?

micronized creatine, is just that… micronized. Its standard creatine monohydrate, but its particles are made smaller. This is suppose to aid in the digestion and absorbtion of the creatine.