Results With Halotestin?

Has anyone experimented with Halotestin? I know it’s real rough on the liver, but how are the results? Mainly looking to increase strength without the weight gain, and I heard Halotestin is great for that, just very androgenic…

I don’t have experience with it but I have read posts from guys that have. Most are into powerlifting, wrestling, or MMA that use it.

It gives a very immediate and strong boost in strength and aggression with very little weight gain.

Not a drug that can be taken for long periods of time due to the Hepatoxicity though.

Hmm…thanks George. Not sure if I want to take the Halotestin, or just add some winny and/or anavar to a test/deca cycle. Any thoughts?

Already on deca and test; look at adding tren. It will give you strength without extra body weight too. However, being on Deca and Test the weight issue is already there

I will second the Tren advice. If you are looking for a strong androgenic steroid that will give strength and agression Tren should stack well with Test and Deca.

If doing Tren Ace you will need to inject ED or at least EOD (although some report more sides with EOD inj). Some people like Tren Enth and some don’t. If you are injecting your test 2-3 times a week that should give pretty stable levels.

If you are looking for an oral you could go with Anavar. It is a lot milder in terms of Androgenic ratng than Tren but will give some good strength increase and has some similar body comp effects with little weight gain. You will have to dose it pretty high to notice it along side test and deca though which can be pretty expensive.

I order from a U.S. supplier; so they don’t sell primo. I should rephrase. I don’t necessarily mind a slight gain in weight, but I am looking for lean muscle gain.

Stano-test may be a better fit. I think I’ve decided to go with:
Weeks 1-8
Prop 100mgs/every other day
Winstrohl 50 mg/every other day
Deca 200mg/week
Anastrozyle for Estrogen

or:
Suspension 400mg/week
Winstrohl 50mg/every other day
Possibly some anavar to compliment the Winny

I was thinking Prop. over Cyp., more for the “feel.” Basically, I want to be able to feel(mentally and physically) that I’m on, and seeing how prop. is the fastest acting; I figured it was preferred over Cyp.

I’m hoping to harden, as well as increase strength but not too much size (I’m pretty bulky as is). Any thoughts? Thanks for the help guys, it’s much appreciated.

I have extensive short-term experience with Halotestin. Since the side effects and toxicity were so high, the risk to benefit ratio did not allow long term use.
The primary benefit of Halotestin is it’s effect on the central nervous system. I had my deadlift increase by 50 pounds immediately after taking it, and my bench press would routinely increase by 20-25lb as well. It turned bad workouts into good workouts. It seemed to enhance the mind muscle connection and gave me extreme intensity and aggressiveness.

One of the side effects I encountered was migraine-type headaches, and bright spots in my field of vision(seeing stars). I haven’t used Halotestin in over 5 years, and may never use it again. I still think it’s worth while for specific events like a fight or a power/olympic lifting competition.

If you are willing to inject ED then for lean gains you could try a combo of prop, tren ace, and npp.

[quote]copper0521 wrote:
I order from a U.S. supplier; so they don’t sell primo. I should rephrase. I don’t necessarily mind a slight gain in weight, but I am looking for lean muscle gain.

Stano-test may be a better fit. I think I’ve decided to go with:
Weeks 1-8
Prop 100mgs/every other day
Winstrohl 50 mg/every other day
Deca 200mg/week
Anastrozyle for Estrogen

or:
Suspension 400mg/week
Winstrohl 50mg/every other day
Possibly some anavar to compliment the Winny

I was thinking Prop. over Cyp., more for the “feel.” Basically, I want to be able to feel(mentally and physically) that I’m on, and seeing how prop. is the fastest acting; I figured it was preferred over Cyp.

I’m hoping to harden, as well as increase strength but not too much size (I’m pretty bulky as is). Any thoughts? Thanks for the help guys, it’s much appreciated.[/quote]