Results With Biotest Supps?

[quote]gtbigxxl wrote:
depeter wrote:
I recently gave Muscle Milk a try at the urging of a friend. Not being one to rip something without trying it, I gave it a shot. I’ll say this, it doesn’t come close to Surge, in results or taste. I won’t try to replace Surge for awhile. Don’t make the same mistake I did, this company is the real deal.

yea i wasent a fan of muscle milk either…

i was looking at the store. which is better?

Metabolic Drive protein shake,
or Metabolic Drive Complete?

and also has anyone used Beta-7? and if so how was the experience with it?[/quote]

I prefer Metabolic Drive Complete because I like the taste and I’m not trying to drastically lower my carbohydrate intake. Although I do use Banana and Strawberry Low-Carb Metabolic Drive for adding a scoop to Vanilla Metabolic Drive Complete for taste variation. Read the article for each in the store and use that to determine your choice.

As far as BETA-7 my rep capacity has increased a great deal since using it. For example when fresh on bench where I could once hit 250 for eight reps, I know can crank out ten to twelve reps. I can squat a little over my body-weight 225 for twenty fast reps.

That’s not a lot of weight but I bring it up to point out my endurance which has increased as that is pretty easy where it once was a little tougher. I also have noticed when hiking in the mountains my endurance is up quite a bit and I attribute that to my BETA-7 use.

D

thanks.

i looked at the store and im thinking of using the following to meet my goals:

Surge
Metabolic Drive Complete
BETA-7
and BCAA

and ill probably buy some kind of fish oil at the nearest GNC or somthin

[quote]gtbigxxl wrote:
thanks.

Surge
Metabolic Drive Complete
BETA-7
and BCAA

and ill probably buy some kind of fish oil at the nearest GNC or somthin[/quote]

Dude, you’re kidding right? Get Flameout here as well. As I often say, read the article on it in the store and you will see why you should get it here.

D

[quote]gtbigxxl wrote:
thanks.

Surge
Metabolic Drive Complete
BETA-7
and BCAA

and ill probably buy some kind of fish oil at the nearest GNC or somthin[/quote]

I’m not sure if you’ve used creatine extensively in the past, but I would suggest getting their creatine, not the BETA-7, for starters and get

Flameout. That would make a great supp combo. If you’ve been using creatine, and want something different, then try the BETA-7. I suggest subbing the creatine first because it’s really cheap and frees up some cash for the Flameout.

[quote]gtbigxxl wrote:
thanks.

Surge
Metabolic Drive Complete
BETA-7
and BCAA

Dude… get Flameout.

In between taking 10 or 12 of the other ones a day you’ll realize you’re being pennywise and pound foolish.

[quote]SBT wrote:
Surge - After training with it, you won’t want to train without it. Seriously.

Flameout - Everyone needs to be taking fish oil. Bye, bye joint pain!

BCAA’s - A great addition. Knocks out DOMS and really helps to maintain muscle mass while dieting. When I’ve reduced calories, they help keep my energy levels up and a better pump, even with fewer carbohydrates.

No, I haven’t kept any “hard data” about these supplements, but I consider them to be staples, and use them all the time.

This site legit? You bet your ass. You’ll be hard pressed to find a company with better customer service than Biotest.[/quote]

I’d add one thing about your BCAA comment: it does not knock out DOMS for everyone. I still get some severe DOMS even when taking in 40 grams of BCAAs.

However, I definitely agree that the customer service here is superior to that of what you will find at most online retailers.

For me:
Metabolic Drive: tastest great dissolves well. I prefer Metabolic Drive Complete, but I’m not a low-carber, that being said, Low-Carb Metabolic Drive is more versatile in terms of flavour, etc.

Surge: Awesome. Rasberry, Root Beer and Chocolate even taste good; helps with recovery in a phenomenal way. If you aren’t using something PWO, (or mid workout), this will put some mass on you.

BCAAs: Incredibly underrated. Piling these in the peri-workout period is the aybe the best thing you can do to combat soreness, overtraining, and gain muscle mass. Not sure if these are better than any others on the market, although price wise, it seems so.

Flameout: Seems really good re: inflammation. As for skin, other health stuff, not sure whether its it or other factors…

Creatine: A staple. Biotest’s seems to work really well,again not sure compared to other companies.

Carbolin 19: Solid effect. For $120 (I’d say you need the max dose for really 2 months) you will get a solid effect, although I think I mostly noticed it re: V02Max.

BETA-7: I have made it a staple, although I haven’t noticed an extreme difference. That being said, I am in quite good anaerobic shape, so it’s not like I went from zero to hero. I did notice my weight room volume was able to increase, in terms of total sets, lifts over 90% that kind of thing…

ZMA: Great, insane dreams, great sleep. Not sure how it compares to other products.

HOT-ROX Extreme: Pretty decent. I noticed a difference when starting it, then it kind of ‘weened down’. Again 41.99 isn’t that much to pay for 2% less bodyfat (it might bring an extra 3 pounds in the month you take it…)

Spike: AWESOME. maybe the best supplement they make. Caffeine-free Spike, regular Spike pills, the Spike Shooter (i wish this was just a regular soft drink i could drink casually), an unbelievable performance, focus, mood, enhancer. I take before wrestling matches, practice, weights, runs, essay writing, tests, to just feel good.

Honestly, it is probably like an unaddictive performance enhancing form of cocaine or speed (i’ve heard this from people who have done both Spike and the latter two), you just feel so good, this fun, focussed, happy, energetic, cool buzz. I think if I had to take one Biotest supp, it would be this. Blows Red bull away.

I just also should add Biotest has great customer service, articles, and also I find their products are extremely reasonably priced, often cheaper than other companies, at least from the site. Furthermore, they have demonstrated an extremely high level of company ethics that I think are truly lacking in the industry.
Frankly, I don’t use anything else.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
SBT wrote:

BCAA’s - A great addition. Knocks out DOMS and really helps to maintain muscle mass while dieting. When I’ve reduced calories, they help keep my energy levels up and a better pump, even with fewer carbohydrates.

No, I haven’t kept any “hard data” about these supplements, but I consider them to be staples, and use them all the time.

This site legit? You bet your ass. You’ll be hard pressed to find a company with better customer service than Biotest.

I’d add one thing about your BCAA comment: it does not knock out DOMS for everyone. I still get some severe DOMS even when taking in 40 grams of BCAAs.

However, I definitely agree that the customer service here is superior to that of what you will find at most online retailers. [/quote]

Well shoot, that sucks.

[quote]SBT wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:
SBT wrote:

This site legit? You bet your ass. You’ll be hard pressed to find a company with better customer service than Biotest.

However, I definitely agree that the customer service here is superior to that of what you will find at most online retailers.

Well shoot, that sucks.[/quote]Well, they may not knock out DOMS but they do help you get jacked: 40 grams during a workout? Hello muscle growth.

Hard data:

Alpha Male increase my free testosterone 30% in 7 weeks.

Go Cowboys.