actual answer. What do you think someone would look like if

they ate a clean Clean CLEAN diet %100 of the time, but

didn’t lift weights at all? I know it all boils down to

calories in vs Calories out, but what would the fat guy who

ate a bunch of oatmeal and chicken look like? Would he just

look fat? You are what you eat right? SO if I ate 5000

calories of good clean nutritious food would I look like I

ate a bunch of doughnuts? Foor for thought

If you were the average person, didn’t work out at all, and ate 5000 calories of healthy food, you’d get fat, maybe not as rapidly as someone who eats 5000 calories of junk, but still fat.

possibly the dumbest post created…

[quote]jck524 wrote:
possibly the dumbest post created…[/quote]

… you must just be to dumb to understand. It’s alright though, don’t feel bad. Here… try to find Waldo.

Does not lifting weights mean no activity at all? If you didn’t lift weights but sprinted or something a lot, you’d still look great. If there is no physical activity, you will look like shit. If there is physical activity, you won’t look like shit.

[quote]bulldogtor wrote:
Does not lifting weights mean no activity at all? If you didn’t lift weights but sprinted or something a lot, you’d still look great. If there is no physical activity, you will look like shit. If there is physical activity, you won’t look like shit.[/quote]

But here is another thing I wonder: How can some sprinters who don’t lift AT ALL look like they do? Is it just low bodyfat?

Yes, and muscle.

5,000cals of “clean” food would have more nutrients (especially Protein) than 5,000cals of junk. This would provide a more encouraging environment for at least slightly more muscle mass or strength.

P.S… i LOL at the Waldo comment. I couldn’t find him. =(

EDIT:
P.S.S: BTW, it was a dumb fkn question.

Let’s see. I don’t know if this is helpful, but my father did a lot of high-rep endurance work with kettlebells and cardio when he was younger. Over the past 15 years or so, he has barely worked out, though, but eats a LOT, most of it - relatively clean.

Anyway, he’s a lot stronger than I am, even though he hasn’t worked out in a very long time. He can do 5-8 chin ups at 240 lbs BW, bench press about 240-250 lbs for reps. Granted, he’s pretty damn fat, but he’s maintained and even gained muscle mass compared to how he was 10-15 years ago.

So, in summary, you’ll probably be stronger than the average person, and maintain the muscle mass you earn, but you’ll also be fat.

Hope that helps.

#1 it takes a lot of muscle to sprint. Gotta move your body as fast as you can with something.

#2 it would be my interpretation of your original question that if an average man who had a desk job and just went home and relaxed all the time that ate clean but didn’t lift would still be weak. he would gain the weight needed to maintain at that caloric intake, but still be healthy (in a medical sense). he’s just be a big dude.

#3 i found waldo!

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
bulldogtor wrote:
Does not lifting weights mean no activity at all? If you didn’t lift weights but sprinted or something a lot, you’d still look great. If there is no physical activity, you will look like shit. If there is physical activity, you won’t look like shit.

But here is another thing I wonder: How can some sprinters who don’t lift AT ALL look like they do? Is it just low bodyfat?[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Just because the body isn’t being worked with dumbells at the gym doesn’t mean its not getting stimulation. Have you ever tried doing sprints? These people don’t sit on a couch watching t.v. and eating chicken and broccoli, then just stand up and go win metals. I had good sized arms, back, shoulders and legs even before I started lifting mostly because I worked as a delivery boy for a floor tile company, which consisted of carrying 30-50 boxes of ceramic tiles up and down stairs each delivery. I didn’t go to the gym, but I had muscles. People started asking me if i worked out, and then I thought it was kinda cool having muscles so I started going to the gym.

You remind me of those people who ask me “hey, I want to start working out, but I don’t want to lift too heavy, because I don’t want to get TOO BIG like those guys in the magazines.” as if they are going to accidentally become bigger than Dorian yates because they did a set of squats.

What’s with the double spaced post?

It really doesn’t matter, as this may very well be the dumbest thread ever.

And Fuck Waldo.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
What’s with the double spaced post?

It really doesn’t matter, as this may very well be the dumbest thread ever.

And Fuck Waldo.[/quote]

It’s easier to read in my opinion. Fuck Waldo? That’s racism

[quote]skank wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
bulldogtor wrote:

But here is another thing I wonder: How can some sprinters who don’t lift AT ALL look like they do? Is it just low bodyfat?

Are you kidding me? Just because the body isn’t being worked with dumbells at the gym doesn’t mean its not getting stimulation. Have you ever tried doing sprints? These people don’t sit on a couch watching t.v. and eating chicken and broccoli, then just stand up and go win metals. I had good sized arms, back, shoulders and legs even before I started lifting mostly because I worked as a delivery boy for a floor tile company, which consisted of carrying 30-50 boxes of ceramic tiles up and down stairs each delivery. I didn’t go to the gym, but I had muscles. People started asking me if i worked out, and then I thought it was kinda cool having muscles so I started going to the gym.

You remind me of those people who ask me “hey, I want to start working out, but I don’t want to lift too heavy, because I don’t want to get TOO BIG like those guys in the magazines.” as if they are going to accidentally become bigger than Dorian yates because they did a set of squats.
[/quote]

I’m definitely not one of those guys who is affraid of getting too big. I might have Bigggggggorexia. haha

[quote]B rocK wrote:
#1 it takes a lot of muscle to sprint. Gotta move your body as fast as you can with something.

#2 it would be my interpretation of your original question that if an average man who had a desk job and just went home and relaxed all the time that ate clean but didn’t lift would still be weak. he would gain the weight needed to maintain at that caloric intake, but still be healthy (in a medical sense). he’s just be a big dude.

#3 i found waldo![/quote]

So I’m guessing sprinting would be anaerobic/ aerobic?

[quote]G87 wrote:
Let’s see. I don’t know if this is helpful, but my father did a lot of high-rep endurance work with kettlebells and cardio when he was younger. Over the past 15 years or so, he has barely worked out, though, but eats a LOT, most of it - relatively clean.

Anyway, he’s a lot stronger than I am, even though he hasn’t worked out in a very long time. He can do 5-8 chin ups at 240 lbs BW, bench press about 240-250 lbs for reps. Granted, he’s pretty damn fat, but he’s maintained and even gained muscle mass compared to how he was 10-15 years ago.

So, in summary, you’ll probably be stronger than the average person, and maintain the muscle mass you earn, but you’ll also be fat.

Hope that helps. [/quote]

Quite a bit actually. 240 is pretty dam big.

[quote]elusive wrote:
5,000cals of “clean” food would have more nutrients (especially Protein) than 5,000cals of junk. This would provide a more encouraging environment for at least slightly more muscle mass or strength.

P.S… i LOL at the Waldo comment. I couldn’t find him. =(

EDIT:
P.S.S: BTW, it was a dumb fkn question.[/quote]

5000k was a bad example I guess. 2500 of clean compared to 2500 not clean would be interesting though.

I think this is Waldo.

He isn’t wearing his red and white striped shirt?

Fuck this thread.

There is no Waldo in that picture.

That is NOT waldo.

The OP reeks of retardity (dont steal my word anyone!).