Results from VAR/TBOL Cycle

here i am to give feedback on my closed 2nd cycle

first some information on the cycle:
6weeks “oral only”
VAR 90mg ED
TBOL 40mg ED
nutrition: hypocaloric (2200-2300cal die)
wo: 4day splits

then the sides:
a bit of acne
stomach lite pain in the first week
a bit of bloat in the first week

and in the end the gains:
+5kg/11lbs

hained size on arms, legs, pecs
reduced size on waist (sp?)
(i have lost ~2cm on it, i’m not ripped at all so it’s easy for me to lose fat on the abs)

strnghtwise: i went from 140kg 1RM on BP to 150kg.

i get my new PR today, the 3rd day out of cycle…

In the middle of Jan i’ll give you more info on “manteined” gain.

quick question… what do you weigh?

now? im at 98kg, why?

So did you use any anti-e’s? If not would you use them next time? Did it shut you down at all? Do you feel good after being off or do you feel like shit? Just wondering because I’ve been thinking that cycles such as this are under used and wondering why. Maybe the cost is why. Supposedly these aas don’t shut us down and have very few sides. Why are they not used more, any input?

Thanks for sharing.

[quote]StandTall wrote:
So did you use any anti-e’s? If not would you use them next time?
[/quote]
i haven’t use them and i’ll not use them in the future. I have a lot of Adex “at hand” 'cause in my first cycle (test E, winny e proviron) i have discovered to very sensible to it, it works really good for me.

I’ll use nolva in a classic PCT schema on 3weeks, but nothink “during” the cycle with that drugs

no, my balls are ok, and my sex drive was at top level (as usually)…

by now i feel good, my BP PR was placed the 2nd day “off”.

[quote] Just wondering because I’ve been thinking that cycles such as this are under used and wondering why. Maybe the cost is why. Supposedly these aas don’t shut us down and have very few sides. Why are they not used more, any input?

Thanks for sharing.[/quote]

welll price-wise: my source is really cheap so it doesn’t cost so much.

The really “why” IMVHO is the results and the feeling. I feel great, i get bigger and stronger. Ok.
But my 1st cycle (12week), based on test (IM) and winny (oral) with a bit of proviron in the last week, make me feel as a beast… i take home more strenght, more size ( i lose a lot of fat after it due to hypocaloric nutrition), heal my joints… i a few words make me feel as superman.

Also the “oral cycle” don’t give me bonus on “selfconfidence”…instead test cycle make me feel as “the Alpha Male of alpha males”

:slight_smile:

in short the 1st cycle was a lot better under all point of view, or better cause i get no acne and no stomach pain :wink:

next one will be tren based… stay tuned

I appreciate the response! I’ll definitely stay tuned.[quote]cadav wrote:
StandTall wrote:
So did you use any anti-e’s? If not would you use them next time?

i haven’t use them and i’ll not use them in the future. I have a lot of Adex “at hand” 'cause in my first cycle (test E, winny e proviron) i have discovered to very sensible to it, it works really good for me.

I’ll use nolva in a classic PCT schema on 3weeks, but nothink “during” the cycle with that drugs

Did it shut you down at all?

no, my balls are ok, and my sex drive was at top level (as usually)…

Do you feel good after being off or do you feel like shit?

by now i feel good, my BP PR was placed the 2nd day “off”.

Just wondering because I’ve been thinking that cycles such as this are under used and wondering why. Maybe the cost is why. Supposedly these aas don’t shut us down and have very few sides. Why are they not used more, any input?

Thanks for sharing.

welll price-wise: my source is really cheap so it doesn’t cost so much.

The really “why” IMVHO is the results and the feeling. I feel great, i get bigger and stronger. Ok.
But my 1st cycle (12week), based on test (IM) and winny (oral) with a bit of proviron in the last week, make me feel as a beast… i take home more strenght, more size ( i lose a lot of fat after it due to hypocaloric nutrition), heal my joints… i a few words make me feel as superman.

Also the “oral cycle” don’t give me bonus on “selfconfidence”…instead test cycle make me feel as “the Alpha Male of alpha males”

:slight_smile:

in short the 1st cycle was a lot better under all point of view, or better cause i get no acne and no stomach pain :wink:

next one will be tren based… stay tuned[/quote]