Results from NASA PL Meet in OKC

I hope this link works to Training Log. I was not expecting to place. Just to meet other lifts, learn some new techniques and have fun. Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Ended up placing 1st in Push Pull, 2nd overall highest coefficient and 1st Power Sports for NASA Federation.

After a painstaking week off from gym due to NASA comp 17 Oct here are results:
1st place Push Pull
2nd highest coefficient
1st Place power sport

Curl: 45kg, 60Kg and Failed on 75Kg. I messed around and watch the dude ahead of me curl 200 pounds and I go out of my game plan. Lesson Learned

If the link do not work, type in Sergeantque05 in the youtube search and scroll down half way and you should see the video caption with NASA.

Bench Press:
145Kg Bench Press145Kg opener - YouTube
170Kg Bench Press 170Kg 2nd Lift - YouTube
182.5Kg PR Bench Press 182 5kg 3rd Lift - YouTube

Deadlift:
220Kg Deadlift 220Kg Opener - YouTube
240Kg Deadlift 240Kg 2nd Lift - YouTube
255Kg Deadlift 255Kg 3rd Lift - YouTube

Lessons Learned: Nutrition important while waiting. Happy I had plenty of fruit and protein powder and energy pills.

Never try to open up with a weight that you know will suck you dry. Seen a lot of lifters opening up too heavy and than bombing on their 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Thanks to all who provided me some advise on what to do prior to Comp and during the comp.

Congrats, Q! I can’t get the links to work, though. What weight class are you in?

[quote]undesired08 wrote:
Congrats, Q! I can’t get the links to work, though. What weight class are you in?[/quote]

I guess my technician abilities are not as good as I thought they were. I compete in 275 class.

Congratulations!

Those are some nice numbers. And it sounds like you had a great time as well.