Results After 6wks on Clomid Restart

Great results tski77! Can you tell us what happened a couple of months after the end of your 6 weeks restart + 6 weeks taper cycle? Any idea about how often you will need to repeat this 12-week cycle to maintain your high testosterone levels? Thanks for sharing your experience!

I see itā€™s not a new post so I hope using this @tski77 will send you a notification and you might come back :slight_smile:

I know this post is old, but I was hoping I could get some information to help me. Iā€™ve been fatigued for years. Iā€™m 42 now but at 37 I was told I had low testosterone. No explanation as to why.

I was given Androgel and for an entire week I felt great! Then I went back to my tired self. The only difference was that now I had to put this stupid gel on me, and my balls turned into raisins.

However, when I had to stop T because I lost my job and insurance I spent two weeks feeling more tired and anxious than ever. I was so weak I couldnā€™t even workout. Even just walking was a chore and sent my heart rate skyrocketing.

So at 40 I stopped Trt. My current doc didnā€™t like my low t levels so he put me back on Androgel now 2 years after stopping trt. But if I can get my t levels up with Clomid I would rather that. Iā€™ve only been back on trt for ten days now, and I still feel shitty.

I think my issue is Iā€™ve been under lots of stress for years and think I burned out my adrenals which then caused the low t.

If I decided to push my doc for the Clomid route would I take Clomid only for a few weeks at a time with breaks in between? In my case if itā€™s the adrenal fatigue which caused the low t then that would mean itā€™s secondary hypogonadism?

I also have sleep apnea and have an elevated hematocrit. I think thatā€™s affecting my t levels as well. My doc is smart enough to tell me that he can give me tons of trt but if my sleep apnea continues Iā€™ll still feel tired as shit.

Iā€™m doing a sleep study now. Iā€™ll probably end up with a Darth Vader mask to sleep. But if that cures this tiredness that Iā€™ve been feeling for years then Iā€™m all for it! Iā€™d even wear it at work! :wink:

did you still using androgel or have had some success with clomid?

Still on Androgel. Thatā€™s all my doc knows but my T levels are still low.