Endos and urolgists seem to be mostly unable to do TRT properly.
Try rockcreekwellness, they are near you.
There are two good docs there.
They look at many health issues and do not have T-tunnel vision.
Read these stickies found here: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/2?u=ksman
- advice for new guys
- things that damage your hormones
- protocol for injections
- finding a TRT doc
Post labs with ranges:
prolactin if <35
PSA if >40
Please read those stickies!
1. Many [some] guys feel horrible on Clomid. Ask to switch to Nolvadex which does not have that side effect.
2. The dose may be too high, driving a lot of T-->E2 inside the testes.
3. Test LH/FSH, these may be high causing above E2 problem.
4. Probably then need a smaller dose, suggest 10mg Nolvadex.
- These items are all in the stickies.
Your DHT has been low and DHT is now increasing. DHT is critical for development and maintenance male sex organs. You need DHT and high T levels that should lead to strong nocturnal erections that stretch out the tissues of the penis. Taking low dose Cialis/tadalafil every day would help this.
I suggested a better TRT doc.
Please post off of the lab results with ranges.