T Nation

Results: 2 Week Cycle

I got massages right after my ME leg day. Although often the focus was on upper body. It seems to help.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
are u kidding. Ur first cycle was for two weeks? WTF. Why did u even do it. Are u that terrified that ur liver is going to fall out. I just don’t understand this. And u even suggest PCT for a two week cycle?? People on here are really starting to think about this shit too fuckin much. Its not that complicated.[/quote]

Hey blow,

We’ve been doing 2-3 weekers ala Bill Roberts and some tweakage of the system for over a year and a half now. The shit works and does what it’s supposed to do. I think this guy has probably done a search of them, or talked to a few guys who recently did some of the same that some of us did over a year and a half ago when it was still fairly fresh around here. They rock because the gains continue into the 3rd and 4th week even after cessation of all compounds at week 2. Though more noteable in the 3rd week.
The hpta and all relative physiology remains solid and not degraded, in fact it gets a boost but I won’t get into that with you if you’re this much against it. Bottom line is they’re effective, produce gains that are very keepable, and no pct is usually required unless you start stretching into 3 weekers or more. This guy might not know all the details but he certainly is on the right track and has reasons mentioned for fast clearing stuff which again is useful in the shorty cycles for those reasons also.

Give people credit dude, just because you prescribe to one thing, doesn’t mean other guys haven’t had great success with this.

Nice job op. Hope your second go round kicks a bit more ass for you.

I’m on a nice 2 week blitz of “Anastrol” myself currently for my leg training comeback. I’ve done a load of these and every one has kicked ass.

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
Joe blow, thanks for being a dumb shit. You are very helpful. 1 )I Needed the gear to be out of my system in a short period of time
2) I wanted to try to avoid HPTA shutdown
3) I couldnt run while on the prop, and eeing as im a div I track runner, that was necesary for me
4) I had no need to run it longer, and 2 sets of 2 weeks has been proven to be very effective
5) I had HPTA shutdown after the 2nd set of 2 weeks and, yes the nolva made some difference. It also helped mood problems

Joeblow, do you even have a point?[/quote]
Listen man, I am not trying to upset u and i am not about to fight w/ someone over the computer I just dont understand the purpose of a two week cycle it does not make sense to me. Maybe its great for u, fine. u win.

Just to clarify Joe, I was on for 4 weeks and gained 20 pounds. Seems like a good deal eh.

I planned on not having to use any sort of pct, but i could tell i was shutdown after the 2nd 2 weeks of being on. I didnt actually use anything for PCT, except a little nolva, but that was to deal with possible potential gyno - which cleared up.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
Just to clarify Joe, I was on for 4 weeks and gained 20 pounds. Seems like a good deal eh.

I planned on not having to use any sort of pct, but i could tell i was shutdown after the 2nd 2 weeks of being on. I didnt actually use anything for PCT, except a little nolva, but that was to deal with possible potential gyno - which cleared up.[/quote]

I dont care what u took and what u say I garuntee u did not gain 20 pounds of muscle. Most of that weight was probably fat and water. How can u put on that kind of solid muscle weight in 4 weeks. I have been at this since I was 18 and I am now 33. That is just rediculous.

I know ur going to come back now with some smart remark but save it, unless u can show me a pic before u started and after the 4 weeks. If it is really muscle weight I will be able to tell right away and I will say I am wrong, I have no problem with that. But I doubt I am.

Also the op who did the two week cycle, u got all those sides in two weeks??? I have done 20 week cycles and not gotten close to those sides.

I do have before and after pictures, and no I will not post them because of possible ncaa problems

I never said i gained 20 pounds of muscle, but I have for sure gained at least 12. I am leaner (dieted) than i was before i started and i am 10 pounds heavier.

Yeah, i somehow got all those sides in 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks at 500 mg/wk I had absolutly no problems, but when i jumped up to 700 mg/wk I had all sorts of problems. I guess that was too much for my body. interestingly I also didnt notice any increased benefit by adding in the extra 200 mg/wk or the dbol.

1 Like

Getfast Wrote:

then he wrote:

this isnt to pick on you or anything, but this whole thread is kinda confusing.

When you say 4 weeks of gains… you mean 2 sets of 2 weeks dont you?

Also… did you recover during the 2 weeks inbetween cycles?? If you did it could be the increase of dose that shut you down… if you didnt then it is more likely to be the time on… or both.

As for Dbol at 20mg… is it a very low dose… My first ever cycle was a diamond of just diannaballs… and i peaked for 2 weeks of the 6 week pattern at 30mgs… those were the weeks i ‘really gained’ on the cycle. (ahh memories!)
But the point is, you wont see a massive strength or size increase from 20mgs… it works, dont get me wrong… but it is mild at that dose IMO. Noticeable of course, but mild incomparison to its real potential.

I also thought that one of the points of the short blitz cycles was to use LARGE doses… so while it may only be 2-3 weeks on, it is often a hefty or full dose of the drug. So Dbol at 50mgs… drol at 100mgs… etc…

To clarify It went as such

2 weeks on: gain of about 15 pounds max

2 weeks off: I dont think i recovered all the way

2 weeks on: gained to a total of 5 pounds more than after the 1st 2 weeks of being on

The dbol was 40mg/day for the 2nd 2 weeks

gf24 - i’m just learning/reading up on cycles etc but i’m a bit confused about your 2wks off comments. if you were only “on” 2wks then at least hypothetically, you should not have been “shut down”? i thought that preventing/avoiding shutdown was one of the main aims of these short cycles?

Yes i agree that how the 2 week cycle should have gone. But i think i was only partially shutdown during the 1st 2 weeks, and then when i went back on I was not back to 100% and continued to be shutdown more.

If my training had worked with it, i would have rather had 3 or 4 weeks between, but as it went, my training did not fit with it.

1 Like

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
Yes i agree that how the 2 week cycle should have gone. But i think i was only partially shutdown during the 1st 2 weeks, and then when i went back on I was not back to 100% and continued to be shutdown more.

If my training had worked with it, i would have rather had 3 or 4 weeks between, but as it went, my training did not fit with it.[/quote]

Nothing personal, but you don’t have much experience with AAS correct? There are a lot of other factors that could have brought you to the conclusion that you were “shut down”, when in fact you were not, at least as far as your hpta etc. Saying you don’t feel that you “recovered” is different than knowing for a fact that you were shut down. Not saying you weren’t for sure, but am saying with your experience level, you could have been mixed up about these things a bit.

What you said does prove to some extent though, that more is not always better, even in a short cycle.

Thanks for the feedback on everything.

I agree, i obviously dont know what being shut down feels like. testicular atrophy, as far as i know, is an effect of being shut down, correct? - i had this, noticably. Also, when i came off in the middle, and especially after the 2nd 2 weeks, my skin was incredibly clear compared to normal (no acne), but now it is back to normal (more acne than normal actually)

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
I do have before and after pictures, and no I will not post them because of possible ncaa problems

I never said i gained 20 pounds of muscle, but I have for sure gained at least 12. I am leaner (dieted) than i was before i started and i am 10 pounds heavier.

Yeah, i somehow got all those sides in 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks at 500 mg/wk I had absolutly no problems, but when i jumped up to 700 mg/wk I had all sorts of problems. I guess that was too much for my body. interestingly I also didnt notice any increased benefit by adding in the extra 200 mg/wk or the dbol. [/quote]

Well, if ur telling the truth and u really gained 12 pounds of muscle in this time period then I stand corrected. I still have my doubts but if thats what u say I dont see why u would lie.

Maybe I owe u an apology. I just have trouble relaing to a two week cycle. But if it works for u and u are an NCAA althete(which in itself is impressive) then I understand a bit better.

1 Like

As for Dbol at 20mg… is it a very low dose…

[/quote]
When I first started 20mgs was not considered a low dose and people would have thought u were all nuts for taking 50mgs+ of d-bol. I have grown great on 20-25mgs a day. But I had 100% real d-bol, not underdosed for sure. I really think the reason a lot of people feel this way is so much shit out there today is plain garbage.

1 Like

to be honest, i think the dbol i was taking was rather crappy. It didnt seem to do much more than bloat me up a little extra. Im almost positive the test was 100% good though.

i appreciate the apology Joe. Even with the 12 pound gain in mass, I wish i would have felt better in the gym. I felt average if not worse than average for the duration of the time I was on.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
I just have trouble relaing to a two week cycle.[/quote]

Then why post? No offense joe, but you come across as very arrogant and seem to have a one-track mind. If he got the results, then let it be.

1 Like