T Nation

Results - 12 Week Test Enanth/Dbol Cycle

Well, all I can say is WOW. F***king W-O-W.

I think I’ll bullet point all this information, otherwise I’ll go on and on about this experience.

**Cycle was 12 weeks Test Enanth 250mg/E3D, weeks 1-4 dbol approximately 30mg/ED.

**I am 34yo, and 5’7". At the beginning, I was well warned that I was not big enough (160lb) to cycle - although I’d been very, very fit and disciplined for years. It was good advice, but I didn’t take it. I now weigh 182, and look and feel fantastic.

**12 weeks I gained 22 pounds (at one point it was 28 pounds), with a minimum of bodyfat.

**Was eating approx. 4000 calories a day - very high carb load (about 300g/day) and very high protein load (about 250g/day). This may have been a bit off, but worked well on my first cycle. Carbs were KEY. Ate about 3000 food calories, and about 1000 calories in a mass gainer shake daily. I’m pretty small - 5’7"ish.

**Dbol first four weeks was amazing, but came with bloat.

**35-40% increase in my lifts - really. Probably a bit MORE.

Just feel so f*ing strong

**Physique has really, really morphed into a stronger, bulkier, denser look. Meaty/manly looking. When people see me they say Damn, you look amazing. Yeah, that feels good.

**None of my clothes fit anymore. It’s obscene if I try to wear my old jeans. Thank god for Uniqlo.

**My body is really bound-up and inflexible due to the heavier weights and muscle gain- time to start a little bit of yoga. Seriously, watching me trying to bend down to put on my socks in the morning is almost comical.

**Loved injecting, even when it hurt. And love the Ventroglute.

**No joint pain.

**Side effects: with the dbol, there was bloat from the get-go. At one point I went up 7 pounds in one week, but that was water weight that came off after the dbol run.

**Side effects: with the Test Enanth, I definitely had/have light sprinkles of acne, but only on my arms with a bit on my shoulders. Barely noticable, but definitely started to appear about week 8. Skin noticably oilier. Nothing major, and nothing at all on my back or face.

**Side effects: with the Test Enanth, for about weeks 4-6, on the days following my injections I would have a very difficult time concentrating - it wasn’t my imagination, it was a very noticeable difference.

**Side effects: with the test, I could get wood in two seconds, and constantly did so. Felt great. Wanted sex alot, and still do. Downside: doesn’t matter what they look like, you just want to have sex with them! Just feel more virile. Nice.

**Side effects: with the test, I did get very emotional. And sometimes I think too much test was aromatizing. I could tell when it was happening, bc I would want to cry on the subway when I would be reading a magazine article - didn’t matter whether it was happy or sad, when I got emotional I would get REALLY emotional.
Tears for, like, no reason.

SOLUTION: b/w .25-.50 Adex every day. Adex rocks, and took care of the drama, as well as probably some of the bloat (which was very minimal) from the Test.

**Went off cycle once for four days to travel, no noticeable negative results.

**Trained 5 days a week, sometimes six. Very minimal cardio - twice a week for 30 minutes medium intensity.

**Workouts were about one hour and ten minutes long, decent amount (about 2-3 minutes) of rest between sets when doing my heaviest weights.

**Sleep, sleep, sleep is absolutely one of the most important things. Also, did no drugs, and drank no alcohol.

So many things were great about this cycle, in addition to the stuff above. Overall, I was much less intimidated by heavy weights, and by the gym and strength in general. It motivated me to learn new workouts, workout much heavier, workout much more efficiently, and to enjoy being strong.

I used to want that “lean low-fat” look - now all I care about is feeling mass and strength. Solid beats skinny any day. I knew I had passed a threshold when the bodybuilders started asking me to spot them. I was more excited about going to the gym than ever before, and continue to be so.

I realize a certain amount of weight will come back off me - keeping my protein high and my training intense, and am starting proper PCT. Figure I’ll lost about 5-8lb once everything is out of my system. But I started light, so my body can probably handle keeping the majority of my weight gain.

I won’t start my next cycle (although the gear for my next cycle is sitting in my kitchen, screaming at me to “USE ME!”) until January 2009, and it will be bulking with Test/Tren/Dbol, followed by eight weeks of intense cardio and intense ketosis to cut, cut, cut.

This site has been my saving grace, and I’ll continue to read and contribute when I feel like I may have a bit of insight. As a newbie, I mostly listen, but am slowly becoming more comfortable chiming in.

Thanks everybody for continuing to post information that the newbies can learn from. I don’t think this first cycle would have been as effective without it…LittleRunt

1 Like

Good to hear all went well. If I may ask what is going to be your form of PCT? I would also ask that you repost to this thread once your PCT is done and give us an update.

Awesome news guy glad to hear it! too often once their cycle is done you hear no more. wasnt randazzo cycling at the same time as you ? where has he gone? but anywho i agree with 2the make sure you come back and post again after your PCT.

Serioulsy, I can’t believe how much of a difference this has made on how I think about the gym, and strength in general. Really opened my eyes to alot of great things my body is capable of. Sure, I realize I lose some of my gains and strength, but I’ve learned alot.

Plus, I look and feel better than I have in my entire life. In other words, I’m a believer.

Sure - PCT will be Test Taper. Two weeks from today I’ll start four weeks of 100/80/60/20 of test. Debating the Nolva.

I will defintely report back. Haven’t seen the last of me…LR

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Good to hear all went well. If I may ask what is going to be your form of PCT? I would also ask that you repost to this thread once your PCT is done and give us an update.[/quote]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Congrats on a great cycle!!!

Sounds like you followed all the advice we would give a first timer. You seemed to hit every aspect of a proper cycle.

Honestly, I was a bit obsessive. But it was good to be obsessive. I have a poster on my wall in my office that says:

Eat a shload of protein.
Eat a sh
load of carbs.
Train like a freak.
And then sleep.
(And don’t get too exhausted to have sex.)

And you don’t even want to see the Excel spreadsheet I made of what I should eat and drink daily, by the hour.

Yes, I’m that much of a freak.

[quote]littlerunt wrote:
And you don’t even want to see the Excel spreadsheet I made of what I should eat and drink daily, by the hour.

Yes, I’m that much of a freak.[/quote]

Actually, I’d be quite interested in seeing that.

So you are currently in the stasis portion of the test taper, correct?

Good man. well done… post up the excel spreadsheet then freak-boy… lol

Great job, LR. You have to change your screen name now :wink:

When I read posts like this, I think that all of the members of Congress should be put in a chair with their eyelids propped open ala A Clockwork Orange and be forced to read through the many, many of these experiences we see here. Sounds like you did all the right things, and this stuff, when done the right way, pays off every time.

Are you planning on posting before/afters? I get to ask this question with authority because I always post my own.

Also, funny you mentioned Uniqlo. Uniqlo is actually a Japanese company, and the original Uniqlo happens to be in my “hometown” here in Japan. I shop there for casual clothes, myself, and it happens to be one of the few stores in Japan that actually carries my size!

Keep us posted on that PCT. And hurry up and explain your stasis/taper, because it almost looks like you are not doing the stasis correctly. If you are already 4 or 5 weeks into the stasis then my apologies.

Great work!

Fantastic comments and results LR

[quote]loathing wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
littlerunt wrote:
Serioulsy, I can’t believe how much of a difference this has made on how I think about the gym, and strength in general. Really opened my eyes to alot of great things my body is capable of. Sure, I realize I lose some of my gains and strength, but I’ve learned alot.

Plus, I look and feel better than I have in my entire life. In other words, I’m a believer.

LMAO, you sound like me, 5 years ago.

Too bad you need artificial male hormones to feel like a man…and such a whiny little scrawny “I don’t train” looking man at that.

[/quote]

Was that directed towards Altered State or Littlerunt?

[quote]loathing wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
littlerunt wrote:

Too bad you need artificial male hormones to feel like a man…and such a whiny little scrawny “I don’t train” looking man at that.

[/quote]

Go start a thread of your own to drop your little turdlings in. Another post like this and I’m reporting you, asshole.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
loathing wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
littlerunt wrote:

Directed at me. This oddity seems to have developed a personal dislike for me.

I think it’s great that someone has so little going on in their life that they want to suck the sweat off my balls :slight_smile:

My own little fan club, yay![/quote]

How did you know I wanted to? Err… what? :wink:

Thanks, Cortes. I’m in the middle of reading your newest thread now, and it’s great.

Yep, I will post pre/post pics - I’m going to get someone to take good ones next weekend, hopefully. That may sound cheesy, but I want proof!

Yeah, this has been an eye-opener for me. And still learning alot. You should see my kitchen table at home - stacked with books/magazines…and…wait for it…protein powder canisters. Predictable, but true.

Yes - Uniqlo rocks! I live in Manahattan, and I’ve had to buy a sh**load of new clothes. Fortunately at Uniqlo I could do that without breaking the bank!

For PCT: I’m just beginning my two week stasis, then will get to the taper. I think that’s a correct way to do it, but now I’m going to go double check…LR (PS: Even at my new weight, I still consider myself a LittlRunt, so my screename will probably stay the same…)

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Great job, LR. You have to change your screen name now :wink:

When I read posts like this, I think that all of the members of Congress should be put in a chair with their eyelids propped open ala A Clockwork Orange and be forced to read through the many, many of these experiences we see here. Sounds like you did all the right things, and this stuff, when done the right way, pays off every time.

Are you planning on posting before/afters? I get to ask this question with authority because I always post my own.

Also, funny you mentioned Uniqlo. Uniqlo is actually a Japanese company, and the original Uniqlo happens to be in my “hometown” here in Japan. I shop there for casual clothes, myself, and it happens to be one of the few stores in Japan that actually carries my size!

Keep us posted on that PCT. And hurry up and explain your stasis/taper, because it almost looks like you are not doing the stasis correctly. If you are already 4 or 5 weeks into the stasis then my apologies.

Great work! [/quote]

Actually, I think he’s digging at me. My profile pic is very, very lean/skinny. But thanks, AlteredState, for putting up with his juvenile bullsh*t.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
loathing wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
littlerunt wrote:

[/quote]