50mg Test E
100mg Tren A
100mg Mast P
50mg Anavar
25mg Winstrol
50mg Proviron
25mg Exemestane pill form
50mg T3 pill form

One day I noticed I couldn’t sleep, dropped everything immediately other than T3, Test E, and aromasin.

Sleeplessness continued for 3 weeks, finally started sleeping normally around 5 days ago. I’m talking about sleeping for 3 hours then tossing and turning like on Pramipexole.

So, now, today I measured out bp at 138 88 at the blood donation center, and they denied me from donating because of 110bpm, I wanted to do some bloodletting and then call to have the blood thrown away to drop my BP.

Last 2 weeks I was taking 25mg T3. Dropped it on Friday, now it is Wednesday morning, hoping that it was causing my pulse and hand tremors, tremors almost gone but BPM still high…

How long until it returns to baseline from the T3 use? I’m guessing this t3 has been way stronger than any liqid shit I’ve taken before… I’m going to the doctor for a physical on Thursday, I have no idea what to say to her about my high blood pressure and pulse. Help?

[quote]exyboxy wrote:
Hi guys,

Here is what I was on 4 weeks ago every day:
50mg Test E
100mg Tren A
100mg Mast P
50mg Anavar
25mg Winstrol
50mg Proviron
25mg Exemestane pill form
50mg T3 pill form

One day I noticed I couldn’t sleep, dropped everything immediately other than T3, Test E, and aromasin.

Sleeplessness continued for 3 weeks, finally started sleeping normally around 5 days ago. I’m talking about sleeping for 3 hours then tossing and turning like on Pramipexole.

So, now, today I measured out bp at 138 88 at the blood donation center, and they denied me from donating because of 110bpm, I wanted to do some bloodletting and then call to have the blood thrown away to drop my BP.

Last 2 weeks I was taking 25mg T3. Dropped it on Friday, now it is Wednesday morning, hoping that it was causing my pulse and hand tremors, tremors almost gone but BPM still high…

How long until it returns to baseline from the T3 use? I’m guessing this t3 has been way stronger than any liqid shit I’ve taken before… I’m going to the doctor for a physical on Thursday, I have no idea what to say to her about my high blood pressure and pulse. Help?

[/quote]

Could be T3, could be Tren, but I don’t think so… are you having any stress in life? Something that you are not used to face? Sometimes it happens when you feel something isn’t right and start some kinda panic attack. Your brain’ll automaticaly put you heart beat to a higher level. Don’t you feel sweating cold? Other sides like pricking, hard to breath, lack of appetite? I don’t know you, so you should see a Doc, but sometimes we overthink things and it turns to a rolling ball…

may be lack conditioning too, but I don’t think so… mey be anything, so go to the Doc. I couldn’t get this rest bpm on t3, tren, mast, primo, CLEN, EPHEDRINE AND OTHERS FAT BURNERS

I don’t know what the cause is but a sudden rise in resting pulse to 110bpm is something I’d look into. Why don’t you get a blood pressure cuff / pulse monitoring unit from a pharmacy? I use one myself on cycle. My resting pulse is good(80ish) but my BP can rise into mild hypertension range when I’m on AAS. I found that when I’m at home and relaxed monitoring my own BP it’s always lower than in a doctors office. Don’t panic but keep an eye on it.

Thanks guys. I think it could be stress idk. Like I said these past 3-4 weeks I was only taking t3.

I went to the doctor today, it was 130 there, she said she will run a blood test, but she didn’t measure my blood pressure. I will do an EKG tomorrow too.

I think it was caused by the t3 but it is now almost 6 days since I stopped it. And it was a really low dose too at 25mg, but I think pill T3 is much stronger than liquid t3 you can buy so maybe that’s why.

I will get l theanine to see if it will mellow me out. I can record my pulse by ear, take count within 10 seconds on a timer and then multiply by 6.

And again, I don’t really feel any sides or palpitations, it’s like when I lay down I can feel the hearbeat and that’s about it. Otherwise I feel normal. Cardio wise I am really out of shape though. If I go lift my HR shoots up real high easily.

I’m not ruling out being out of shape because I have been bed ridden these past 4 weeks and havent done any cardio. Went 3 weeks without lifting and moving off the bed because I’m unemployed and lazy right now vacationing from my last job.

Okay so I went to the doctor and they ran some blood test. I just got a call that my thyroid is over active. Which I suppose is normal and will go away with time… I hope…